Redback Garrison

Full Version: New Recruit - Ferny Grove
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys Timmy here
Just moved to brisbane this year and am really keen to get involved in what you guys do. I think you guys do an amazing job and I would love to be a part of that. 
Massive fan of Star Wars as many of you are and want to make that passion a reality and help kids in the meantime. 
Bit about myself, engaged to a beautiful woman, Beck and together we have 6 beautiful children, most of which also love the Star Wars universe. 
Favourite character: Boba Fett however for costume purposes I am leaning towards either a Biker Scout or Snow Trooper. 
Anyway thanks for reading and look forward to meeting and chatting with you. 
Cheers
Tim Peace
Welcome to Redback forums Tim. It might be a little quiet on here over the weekend as most of the garrison is at Dreamworld for Stormtrooper weekend. For everything snowy related drop by www.blizardforce.com & www.bikerscout.net for the scouts. These are the detachments for those characters Smile
[quote pid='171292' dateline='1495841849']
Welcome! I have just finished my Boba and can't wait to join the ranks too. I have some overalls for a snowtrooper if your interested and know someone who can supply the hard parts. Pm me
[/quote]
Welcome to the forums Timmy!
Welcome to the forum.
White is such a tricky colour to keep clean...have you considered a career in the Imperial Navy flying the most awesome fighters in the galaxy?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Welcome aboard Tim Smile , have fun