New Recruit - Ferny Grove
Interest Thread 
Hey guys Timmy here
Just moved to brisbane this year and am really keen to get involved in what you guys do. I think you guys do an amazing job and I would love to be a part of that. 
Massive fan of Star Wars as many of you are and want to make that passion a reality and help kids in the meantime. 
Bit about myself, engaged to a beautiful woman, Beck and together we have 6 beautiful children, most of which also love the Star Wars universe. 
Favourite character: Boba Fett however for costume purposes I am leaning towards either a Biker Scout or Snow Trooper. 
Anyway thanks for reading and look forward to meeting and chatting with you. 
Cheers
Tim Peace
Welcome to Redback forums Tim. It might be a little quiet on here over the weekend as most of the garrison is at Dreamworld for Stormtrooper weekend. For everything snowy related drop by www.blizardforce.com & www.bikerscout.net for the scouts. These are the detachments for those characters Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
[quote pid='171292' dateline='1495841849']
Welcome! I have just finished my Boba and can't wait to join the ranks too. I have some overalls for a snowtrooper if your interested and know someone who can supply the hard parts. Pm me
[/quote]
Welcome to the forums Timmy!
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Welcome to the forum.
White is such a tricky colour to keep clean...have you considered a career in the Imperial Navy flying the most awesome fighters in the galaxy?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Welcome aboard Tim Smile , have fun
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018