Redback Garrison

Full Version: Mater Starlight Visit - 30th June
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Date: 30th June 2013

Venue:Mater Children's Hospital

Time:1pm-3pm

Mission:To bring smiles to the kids in hospital

Trooper Attendance:Blueski, Benji

Detail:Trooper Blueski arrived at 12.30 pm with me turning up shortly after and forgetting the route from the carpark >.<. Luckily Blueski had scouted out the route and came to get me from the lifts. We then met with the Starlight Captains and got changed. At 1pm we headed off lead by the Captains to spread some smiles among the kids in the Hospital. Plenty of smiles and laughs were had along the way along with plenty of photos with kids, parents, hospital staff and paramedics. We meet one very excited grandma who leeped out of her chair to have a photo with trooper Blueski and a little boy who absolutely loved Blueski and even followed us out the door as we went to move along. A very enjoyable and rewarding troop knowing that you've put a smile on a child's face, money can't buy that Smile

Charity Funds Raised:Nil. But plenty of smiles and one very excited grandma!

Public Incidents:none.

Mission Status:Great succes Doppeldaumen1

Photos:
[Image: null_zpsf9ac01e1.jpg]
[Image: null_zps5b8d274b.jpg]
[Image: null_zpsd38f50d4.jpg]
Brilliant, good on you guys!
Good job guys, you are awesome Smile
Wow. Awesome.
awesome, thank you benji for stepping in while i was away, good to know i can rely on you and bluesky when you signed up for the event and stuck with it.

Good work Gents.