Mater Starlight Visit - 30th June
Troop Report 
Date: 30th June 2013

Venue:Mater Children's Hospital

Time:1pm-3pm

Mission:To bring smiles to the kids in hospital

Trooper Attendance:Blueski, Benji

Detail:Trooper Blueski arrived at 12.30 pm with me turning up shortly after and forgetting the route from the carpark >.<. Luckily Blueski had scouted out the route and came to get me from the lifts. We then met with the Starlight Captains and got changed. At 1pm we headed off lead by the Captains to spread some smiles among the kids in the Hospital. Plenty of smiles and laughs were had along the way along with plenty of photos with kids, parents, hospital staff and paramedics. We meet one very excited grandma who leeped out of her chair to have a photo with trooper Blueski and a little boy who absolutely loved Blueski and even followed us out the door as we went to move along. A very enjoyable and rewarding troop knowing that you've put a smile on a child's face, money can't buy that Smile

Charity Funds Raised:Nil. But plenty of smiles and one very excited grandma!

Public Incidents:none.

Mission Status:Great succes Doppeldaumen1

Photos:
[Image: null_zpsf9ac01e1.jpg]
[Image: null_zps5b8d274b.jpg]
[Image: null_zpsd38f50d4.jpg]
Clones are cooler
Brilliant, good on you guys!
Good job guys, you are awesome Smile
Wow. Awesome.
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
 Everyone SMILE Peace The Selfie Scout strikes again 
awesome, thank you benji for stepping in while i was away, good to know i can rely on you and bluesky when you signed up for the event and stuck with it.

Good work Gents.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Starlight Mater Ekka Party Doc 20 33,470 Sunday 18-Aug-2013, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Beanie
Troop Report July Mater Starlight Visit Doc 9 15,202 Monday 29-Jul-2013, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Beanie
Troop Report Mater Childrens Hospital Starlight Rooms Troop Report Sunday 26 May 2013 Rebelrach 8 19,064 Friday 31-May-2013, 12:22 PM
Last Post: Rebelrach