Redback Garrison

Full Version: supanova vids and pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
LMAO - Azz, that banner is a classic!!!
Here's a good shot of Beanie being BeanieAaaah
[Image: P1010141.jpg]
my pics that Dave uploaded were mostly Sat but there is some Sun ones in there. They were not sorted before uploading
do we have any photo from friday?
goes without saying,,,this is the best pic ive seen taken in the TD...and i didnt know it was being taken, coz i was to busy melting inside, until John Farrell (gencon) came up to me on sunday after beanie showed me on satdy night
[Image: TD1535farkinORSUM.jpg]
Keiran, did you know Karl Urban was in one of your pics?
(Tuesday 13-Apr-2010, 09:48 PM)TD-1535 Wrote: [ -> ]goes without saying,,,this is the best pic ive seen taken in the TD...and i didnt know it was being taken, coz i was to busy melting inside, until John Farrell (gencon) came up to me on sunday after beanie showed me on satdy night
[Image: TD1535farkinORSUM.jpg]

That is a kickass photo doug. Im starting to trawl your account now kieran thanks Wink

Azza
(Tuesday 13-Apr-2010, 10:18 PM)Revi Wrote: [ -> ]Keiran, did you know Karl Urban was in one of your pics?

Seriously? Nah I didnt, I didnt even realise he was in that building!

what photo Smile?

(Tuesday 13-Apr-2010, 10:34 PM)SuperAzza101 Wrote: [ -> ]Im starting to trawl your account now kieran thanks Wink

Azza

hehe, enjoy Smile
[Image: SANY0268.jpg]

Behind :P With security man
STAR TREK thru n thru , he didnt even see the TK Lol
oh he noticed

[Image: SANY0267.jpg]
ahh, those two photos...

hahaha it is too LolHeheheLolHeheheLol

I didn't even notice him @ the time

hmm... was he pointing at the TK, or at me with the camera pointing in his direction? :P
*lol* Oops, thats me with the Tshirt.. I was wondering why people were taking photos of me holding some stupid shirt...

I wouldnt have known it was him even if I had turned around though.
hahaha yea, it was even better/ironic that the shirt you picked up and angled (perfectly) towards my camera had a TK showing on it :D
Hehehe It's like you said to me once Tiril 'your like a puppy, you're easilly distracted'.
Pages: 1 2 3 4