Redback Garrison

Full Version: supanova vids and pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
*lol* you werent going around the expo with me mate.. poor Mac.. I was like a 3yr old "Ooh tshirt!*pose* Ooh Chocobo! *cuddle* Ooh Boba Fett Statue! *swoon* Ooh sharp shiny things (swords) *pose*"
hahaha with the occasion *freeze*? Smile
Has anyone had a chance to upload any of the video taken at supanova.

Would love to see the rockband performance.Hehehe
I have the raw footage but I gave it to Scotty to spruce up a bit and mix with his own footage.
A few pics from Sunday....
[Image: DSC00796_1024x681.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1009.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1012.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1030.jpg]
Aha I only like Karl Urban for every other of the movies he's in. Not a fan of the old treko.
Did someone say Rockstar?
Stuff this band stuff, i can make it on my own,im going solo ( see how long it takes for the comments to come in about the statement Rolleyes )
[Image: DSC00698_1024x681.jpg]

[Image: DSC00689_1024x681.jpg]
A mate at work Stu,,told me of a guy, Aaron, who works on his run showed him a pic of (and im quoting him,,,not me) "Ive got a pic of the best stormtrooper ive ever seen",,,when Stu saw it he said "Thats Doug, he works at Ipec"
He couldnt remember my face as i have done that run before, so i stopped in today, gave him a trading card and he showed me the pics and emailed em to me,, the side on shot is as awesome as the one i now use on my avatar.
[Image: TDSN2.jpg]
[Image: TDSN5.jpg]
O.o what was she doing with her hand?
nothing,,,,she reached around to hug me but didnt realise i had a pack on
course.... looks like she's doing "Im a little Teapot"
she didnt but my butt can atest to be felt and squeezed alot over 2 days :P
Yeah, men can be quite rough at times eh Doug Smile
well youre speaking from personal experience,,, i am positive none of them were men, as i didnt break any fingers over the weekend eh Mark Smile
Some SCORP snaps....
Tie Brothers
[Image: SN1032.jpg]

Collecting donations
[Image: SN1040.jpg]
[Image: SN1036.jpg]

The world of SupaNova
[Image: SN1051.jpg]
[Image: SN1062.jpg]
[Image: RobotLostinSpace13.jpg]
Deathstar Rockband
[Image: SN1019.jpg]