Redback Garrison

Full Version: New build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Guy, Looking forward to getting my Biker scout outfit underway. Wanting to start Trooping early next year. Smile
Hi Glynn Toyman, welcome to the Redbacks finally!!
Welcom Toyman Doppeldaumen1 glad to see you getting in to your TB ( Biker Scout ) started .
Welcome mate , time to get stuck in then .
Thanks Guys, So looking forward meeting,and trooping with you great bunch of people.Smile
Hi Glynn,
I look forward to trooping with you very soon.
Cheers, and welcome aboard.
Welcome!
G'day Glynn, appropriate forum name to (Toyman). See you on a troop soon.
Hi Guy's, What do you recommend I use to glue this Tb helmet together, I imagine we don't want it to dry brittle? Will Hot glue work? Also what boot's should I be looking for? Thank you. G.
The thick zap a gap will do fine for the helmet , boots are conventional tan/yellow work boots ex big w style , ask Kayle about the correct boot vinyl and glue , help is available if you're stuck with the helmet .
Thank you Cyclops, So keen to get Under way. I will grab some zap tomorrow.Doppeldaumen1
I used Bostick brand superglue (same as I used for my Sandtrooper & it's still going) from Supa IGA/The Reject shop. Boots from Big W. Big W/Target/Kmart all have them. Use Shoegoo to glue the vinyl to the boots. I got my tube from Mister Minit/shoe, key cutter kiosk.
Thank you Madine. All tips are appreciated.
Frigging tree dodger!! Thought you were a Fett!!?? Welcome aboard Glenn!! Took your time, will visit again soon Td mike
Hey Mike, long time no see. Still very keen on doing a Fett, Maybe next year. See you soon!
Pages: 1 2