New build
Build Thread 
Hi Guy, Looking forward to getting my Biker scout outfit underway. Wanting to start Trooping early next year. Smile
Hi Glynn Toyman, welcome to the Redbacks finally!!
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcom Toyman Doppeldaumen1 glad to see you getting in to your TB ( Biker Scout ) started .
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome mate , time to get stuck in then .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Thanks Guys, So looking forward meeting,and trooping with you great bunch of people.Smile
Hi Glynn,
I look forward to trooping with you very soon.
Cheers, and welcome aboard.
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Welcome!
"Just listen, it feels like someone's watching us."
G'day Glynn, appropriate forum name to (Toyman). See you on a troop soon.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Hi Guy's, What do you recommend I use to glue this Tb helmet together, I imagine we don't want it to dry brittle? Will Hot glue work? Also what boot's should I be looking for? Thank you. G.
The thick zap a gap will do fine for the helmet , boots are conventional tan/yellow work boots ex big w style , ask Kayle about the correct boot vinyl and glue , help is available if you're stuck with the helmet .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Thank you Cyclops, So keen to get Under way. I will grab some zap tomorrow.Doppeldaumen1
I used Bostick brand superglue (same as I used for my Sandtrooper & it's still going) from Supa IGA/The Reject shop. Boots from Big W. Big W/Target/Kmart all have them. Use Shoegoo to glue the vinyl to the boots. I got my tube from Mister Minit/shoe, key cutter kiosk.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie.

Learn from your past, live for the moment, pray for a future!

:TD: :GCSN12: :TD: DW2012 :TD:
Thank you Madine. All tips are appreciated.
Frigging tree dodger!! Thought you were a Fett!!?? Welcome aboard Glenn!! Took your time, will visit again soon Td mike
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Hey Mike, long time no see. Still very keen on doing a Fett, Maybe next year. See you soon!