Greetings from a prospective Knight!
Hi my name is Alex and I currently am studying at uni in Brisbane but I drive to Toowoomba on weekends to work (I know, crazy…Cheeky). I have loved Star Wars all my life and have met up with the Redback Garrison multiple times at different events and I really value what you do in the community and I would love to contribute.

I would really like to portray Kylo Ren as my costume as I am really intrigued by his character and find him awesome and quite mysterious (that last trailer though, amazing!). However, the film has not come out yet and I have no idea on how a costume would get approved so is anyone working on one that would be able to help me out?

I have found a high quality costume (as my skills with crafts are below zero Sad) made by a member of the 501st but he isn’t currently taking orders (hopefully will be soon) and he lives in the US so with the exchange rate the way it is right now it will be costly to import but I am willing to do it.

Anyway I hope to meet some of you awesome guys soon and start trooping and having a load of fun!

Thanks for any help,
Alex

Messages In This Thread
Greetings from a prospective Knight! - by Oxy - Wednesday 21-Oct-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Greetings from a prospective Knight! - by Squirtle - Wednesday 21-Oct-2015, 09:27 PM
RE: Greetings from a prospective Knight! - by Phantom - Wednesday 21-Oct-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Greetings from a prospective Knight! - by Agent Smith - Wednesday 21-Oct-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: Greetings from a prospective Knight! - by Firestorm - Thursday 22-Oct-2015, 01:51 AM
RE: Greetings from a prospective Knight! - by Oxy - Thursday 22-Oct-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: Greetings from a prospective Knight! - by Kev Vader - Wednesday 28-Oct-2015, 01:21 PM