Newbie from the Gold Coast
Hi all, just thought I'd introduce myself, my name is Darren and I'm looking to do a Shoretrooper build. Using my Anovos Shoretrooper helmet as a start point and the 501st databank, I'm hoping to put this all together sooner, rather than later. The Shoretrooper appeals to me because the armour seems so much more practical when it comes to ablutions... and generally sitting down etc... My (new) wife and I got married on the 6th of May, and our wedding was Star Wars themed... we were extemely fortunate enough to have a great bunch of troopers from the Redback Garrison in attendance to support the overall theme. Sufficent to say, they did a fantastic job and it inspired us to join up and look at doing our own builds and join in the fun. It seems we also inspired the singer we hired for the wedding to join up too... we'll all be at the charity ball, so we hope to meet some more of you there ?

We're still waiting on the professional shots, but here's a fun one we took after the service...    
Congratulations on the wedding and welcome to the forums .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Thanks! I just read Scout472's mission report from the troop, thanks again to all involved :-)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Welcome to the Garrison Darren. Good to have you on board. Can't wait to see the shore trooper build (and Sian's Phasma!)
 DW2015   OCC2015  GCSN16  
DW2016   BN16   GCSN17
DW2018
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
(Saturday 13-May-2017, 09:30 PM)Imperial Drone Wrote:  Congratulations and welcome to the forum!
Many thanks

Congratulations and welcome to the forums.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Hi
Congratulations and welcome, hope things go well
I'll show you the Dark Side
Welcome to the forums Darren. Thanks for allowing me to be part of your special day. Cant wait to see the shore trooper come together. Reach out if you need a hand with anything

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
[Image: 174598_105937692815114_903723_n.jpg]WOOF WOOF!!!!
(Sunday 14-May-2017, 11:23 AM)Flashheart Wrote:  Welcome to the forums Darren. Thanks for allowing me to be part of your special day. Cant wait to see the shore trooper come together. Reach out if you need a hand with anything

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Thanks again, and I'll certainly reach out if I run into any issues..

Congrats on your wedding (the photos from Scout472's troop report look awesome) & welcome to the forums Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Thanks very much, the guys really made the day for us, people inside the winery who were supposed to be tasting wine were lined up against the window looking down at the awesomeness... and people driving by stopped to see what was going on and got some photos... a truly awesome day made all the more awesome by the Redback Garrison

Welcome mate, glad to see that you have joined up as it is really fun. 
Your wedding was really nice too, sorry if we scared your daughters. Smile
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
The youngest was a little freaked out at first, but she got used to it all...

Congrats to you bith and a big welcome to the Rebdack forums.....

Just thinking out loud....you know a TIE pilot is much like a shoretrooper only more awesomer.....just sayin......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New South Brisbane/Gold Coast DrHarry 10 3,347 Wednesday 8-Jun-2022, 04:11 PM
Last Post: DrHarry
  New Recruit from the Gold Coast zeddy 8 7,556 Saturday 24-Feb-2018, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Flashheart
  New (Phasma) recruit from the Gold Coast Darth Cooper 20 22,625 Tuesday 20-Feb-2018, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Lord Chad