Transferring from TAG
(Wednesday 9-Aug-2017, 08:27 PM)Tempus_Redux Wrote:  Thanks so much for the warm welcome guys, I look forward to  getting to know you all! Both fish and grills are two of my favourite things, so that sounds like fun!! :P

Also, who is the GMO for Redback garrison? Cheeky

The 2 GML's are PHANTOM and BIDS.

The Parmy at the Fish'n'Grill is all you need to know Eyebrows   It's our go to post troop tucka. You can try anything you like from there though......................You just have to sit on your own if you don't have the Parmy  Hehehe  Hehehe

As DarkFather suggested, perhaps a social catch up at the F'n'G is on the cards soon. I'll have my people contact your people  Doppeldaumen1
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Haha, a social catch-up sounds great! And who doesn't love a parmy!! Cheers for the info, I'll shot one of them a message! ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've spoken to the TAG GCO and GXO. They are more than happy to effect this transfer. They have also informed me that you are a fantastic cook. Another win for the Redbacks. Welcome aboard.

I'll let the GML know.
Thanks so much!! Glad to be on board!! I certainly dabble in a bit of cookery here and there Cheeky

Welcome fellow Tasmanian to the mighty Redback Garrison Smile

[Image: 160405-q3UIBsCIbCKA.jpg]
Thank you! I'm excited to be here! What part of tassie are you from?

Welcome to Razorbacks country mate! I am positive you will enjoy the change in winter Temperatures, although on some troops up here I wish we had some of the Antarctic breeze. It gets mighty warm.

I am all for a FnG catch up as we did not have a chance to catch up at our work and I'm waaaay overdue for a FnG Parmie!
DW2017 Tie OCC2017
[Image: xkUIaO4.jpg]
Sounds like a plan!! I gotta see how this parmy stacks up against my pub back in tassie Cheeky