Transferring from TAG
Hi there guys, my name is Ezra and I've recently moved to the Hervey Bay area from Tasmania and would love to transfer to the Redback Garrison and continue trooping in an amazing community of like-minded people and continue putting smiles on people's faces. I hope to get to know a lot of you and develop new and wonderful friendships. hopefully this is the correct board to be posting this in. Smile
Cheers
IC-24059
Ezra de Vos
Welcome
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome Ezra...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Welcome Ezra I'm in Maryborough but there's about 4 members down the bay
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Yea, I ran into a couple of razorbacks at JB HI-FI today! so I've managed to introduce myself already Cheeky
Welcome aboard mate .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Welcome to the best Garrison in Aus  Doppeldaumen1
It was nice to meet you today. You'll fit in perfectly with us. And a bonus, you'll be in the Razorbacks Squad. So Win/Win  Peace
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Please send our GML a PM to start the transfer process. I'll chat to the TAG GCO and help square this away for you as soon as possible.
Welcome to the bay , hope to see you at local event soon or at local razorback haunt in town ( fish n grill ) when we all catch up post troop and such .

Cheers
Wolf
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
Welcome to Razorbacks country Ezra. Looking forward to trooping with you soon Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Welcome to the Redbacks/Razorbacks Ezra. I'm one of a few active Bundaberg members, others being Phantomblade and my wife Arienh (pronounced Areen). Hope to see you sometime soon.

This may require a F&G 'official meeting' Baytrooper? Wink
Welcome to the Redbacks Ezra Smile
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Hey Ezra... i heard you were on the move up here.  i bet your glad to be away from those cold Tassie winters...  it'll be great to catch up with you again at a troop. Welcome to the Redbacks and welcome to sunny Qld.
Have we ever hit anything with these things?

DW2016   OCC2016   BN16  
Welcome aboard.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Thanks so much for the warm welcome guys, I look forward to getting to know you all! Both fish and grills are two of my favourite things, so that sounds like fun!! :P

Also, who is the GMO for Redback garrison? Cheeky