Jawa blaster’s
Build Thread 
So I thought it’s been awhile since I’ve done a blaster build thread and it just so happens I need three Jawa blasters.
[Image: 4gdH96i.jpg]
Parts for the build include big plank of nice pine.
Selection of pvc pipes , towel rack and some cheap laser guns for there lights and sounds for now.
[Image: h344XbN.jpg]
First thing was to  sketch out a hilt shape and cut it out.
[Image: JpkNRvG.jpg]
Followed by lots of cutting and sanding to shape.
[Image: e8VTR2m.jpg]
[Image: cuIAzyC.jpg]
[Image: Ysb7vVL.jpg]
Followed by trigger guard placement.
[Image: 3hrAMHF.jpg]
[Image: dC8UbVd.jpg]
[Image: AFTXzoM.jpg]
Barrel placement test before running electronics and pulling apart to prep for pant and gribble’s
[Image: pVgYyNp.png]

And of course a quick electronics fiddle and check to get ideas in my head of how to run and get the best out of the lights and sound.

I’ll be sure to keep the thread updated as I go.
As I’m building three I would imagine each one will be better then they other.
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
Okie dokie had a lot of  progress today at the armour party and at home.
Was able to add the blaster cocking arm made from an towel holder and a couple of extra bits added for detail.
[Image: oeBisHu.jpg][Image: 76va7MH.jpg]
[Image: Zh3YhP3.jpg][Image: 8dJiYFH.jpg][Image: AhbH0SV.jpg][Image: XVuitDh.jpg][Image: o7xufkq.jpg]
Was able to get a lot of work done for prep so after a lot of sanding,painting and vanishing  has begun.
[Image: XAwoIje.jpg][Image: LTOJPK1.jpg][Image: hTspshQ.jpg][Image: HDZytKk.jpg]
Getting pretty excited with this build so far, as it has turned out to very easy to do.
Prep on the other two blasters has started today as well and the build process on them is a lot faster now that I know what I want to do.
Okie dokie almost done!
It’s looking more and more like a Jawa blaster every day!
All that is left is the  ammunition cartridge, however I have left it off at the moment on purpose .As it will be where the battery box goes for the electronics, disguised  As the ammunition cartridge. Please note that the photos are squeezed so it looks more fat and shorter then it actually is.
[Image: 0HyX1nG.jpg][Image: 8DkvRkR.jpg][Image: SSME00V.jpg][Image: L2XHHmn.jpg][Image: 58w95i7.jpg][Image: skeD9cA.jpg][Image: PWgdv5f.jpg][Image: PlCJIl2.jpg]
Looks awesome Leith, well done.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Thank you only 2 more to Haha
That is awesome. Keen to see the finished results.
Stay On Target

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jawa Blaster measurements Xmez 8 2,454 Wednesday 21-Dec-2016, 07:59 AM
Last Post: TerrorFirma
Build Thread Jawa Ion Blaster Build Viper Scout 8 1,934 Wednesday 2-Jul-2014, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Viper Scout