Starscribe – Jyn Erso

GA Kids
Charlotte CTI4322
Georgia CBH0615

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:
QBShan
Mr Sparkelz

Details:
The NF Hero Challenge was a fundraising event to raise money for the Children’s Tumour Foundation – specifically NF which is a genetic disorder that causes tumours to grow in nerve cells. There was a great turn out of around 100 adults and kids.
Our troopers arrived and immediately were swamped for photos. The Jawa of course immediately began stealing hats, sunglasses and anything else she could get her hands on! We really can’t take her anywhere!

The organisers had plenty of activities and games to keep both adults and children entertained. We started with a 2km walk along the river, and as always had to stop and pose for photos with our fans along the way. Once the walk was over, we then got to participate in some of the activities with the kids. Particular mention of Donut and Dark Dora in the Hulk Feet races and Dark Dora and StarScribe in the tug of war (you will be please to know that the dark side won!)

It was a great troop all around and I was happy have been able to troop for these kids!

Charity Funds Raised:
N/A

Injuries / Malfunctions:
Amazingly none – although the Jawa did take a spill during the tug of war!

Public Incidents:
NIL

Mission Status:

Complete Success

Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/spNJzMP
Peace FNG Peace
A great troop this one thanks Kelz.

Did we not get a photo of the jawa being dragged horizontal during the tug of war? Hilarious!

[Image: 1uZk1AD.jpg]
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
just wanted to share some feedback I received from the event coordinator today:

Hi Kelly!

I wanted to send you a huge thank you to you and all of the members of the 501st Legion, Redback Garrison for volunteering your time and being so wonderful for our NF Hero Day event.

I have attached a certificate of appreciation for you.

Your team brought so much happiness and joy to the event. I can't thank you enough.
We are so grateful!

Rachel Skelton​
Campaign Manager and Community Fundraising
Peace FNG Peace
Aww, that's lovely.
This was a fun troop, thanks for POCing Kelz you did a great job.
GCSN16 >> GCSN18  
DW2016 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18
BN15 >> SN18