Thank You
Hi All,

Just wanted to say a MASSIVE shout out and Thank You to Altair for shifting our website and forums to a new server.
We all really appreciate the time and effort it has taken to complete this task and we will endeavour not to break anything Smile

Also a HUGE Thanks to Moxxxie, for many of you that dont know Moxxxie has hosted the Redback forums for the last 10 years and not only done an awesome job in looking after them and maintianing them but also has been instrumental in various IT based projects at a Legion level.
Unfortunately at times Moxxxie has also had to shoulder the associated costs of running our Website and our Forums and for this we are very grateful!

Thanks GUYS!!!!
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
in IT we very rarely hear the thanks for a good job because its working, only hear from when it aint. so MASSIVE THANK YOU CHAMP from one IT Nerd to another!!!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Thank you on behalf of the Garrisons for the years of service in maintaining our forums and associated Web based services , you both have been an asset to the Legion.
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
You're lucky I didn't break anything in my reign of techno ineptness. You're welcome.
Thanks for keeping the forums going for so long. Enjoy retirement. I know I am.

More pink gin please.
Thank you.   Heart
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
hear hear
Thanks Altair
One Day I will be as cool as Slide!
[Image: DW2017.png][Image: OCC2017.jpg] [Image: SN17.png] 
[Image: DW2018.png] [Image: SN18.png]