Logan QLD intro
Hi from Logan,

I've been interested in joining the 501st for a long time, and I'd be interested in trooping as a Royal Guard. Very keen to get advice moving forward
(Sunday 4-Oct-2020, 08:18 PM)Kangaroo Feathers Wrote:  Hi from Logan,

I've been interested in joining the 501st for a long time, and I'd be interested in trooping as a Royal Guard. Very keen to get advice moving forward
Welcome to the Redback forums,
Sign up to the Sovereignprotectors Detachment for loads of information on costume parts and the CRL (Costume reference Library) which you will need to follow to make an approvable 501st costume.
We also have several members here who will be of great assistance to you when it comes to making some of the soft parts of the costumes.

https://www.sovereignprotectors.com/forum/

Once again, welcome to the Redbacks.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome to the Redbacks. Congratulations for choosing imho the best costume in the Universe....the Royal Guard. Theres a number of different versions...have you choosen which version youd like to be? The pros of this outfit is that its very impressive, especially besides a Vader or Emperor...people know and respect the guards. The only con is that it can be extremely hot (espically in the tropics)...but there are work arounds.
As sly said, join up to the Sovereign Protectors...and hope to see you soon
"I'm entering a contest to win a Ford Tippex. You have to say what Cornflakes mean to you in 10 words. So I said: Cornflakes. Cornflakes. Cornflakes, Cornflakes. Cornflakes, Cornflakes, Cornflakes, Cornflakes, Cornflakes"
welcome the red crayons or Royal Guard are pretty cool, but jump on to Sovereign protectors forums, introduce yourself and they can help you out with the parts.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Logan Intro ShoreBoy 8 3,163 Saturday 9-Jan-2021, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Cyclops
  Intro Ranger Tex (formerly TK-TEX) Ranger Tex 21 23,891 Thursday 19-Apr-2018, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Ranger Tex
  Jacky's Intro Bikerscout23 6 8,605 Sunday 9-Aug-2015, 01:38 PM
Last Post: DannytheBlue