501st Realistic Clone Armor
Hi all!!

Ive decided to start a new threat as im going with the 501st Realistic theme for my build.

My armor has arrived from (Chris the prop guy), and im at a lost on where to look for tutorial videos on how to build it, if anyone has some recommendations or what type of products they used in AUS.  

In my case the middle ab part is abit tight and doesn't really fit haha, would anyone have a solution on how to fix that haha.

Ive also attached pictures of the under armor suit I've purchased as well . 

Any help would be apricated, really excited on learning and build it. 

Cheers in advance 

Blazer

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey mate. Have a look around the CTD, there are hundreds of build threads you can get info from. 

Imperial Surplus has a Youtube channel with some tutorials, they are mainly for animated costumes, but the general idea still applies: https://www.youtube.com/c/imperialsurplus

I'm in the process of putting together a build thread on how to make realistic armour, but it could take some time before it's complete.

Your ab section can be made to fit you, same as the rest of your kit. 

I would not recommend that undersuit. You don't have to have a ribbed one for approval. The one you have chosen will be very uncomfortable to wear in hot climates, like wearing a jumper over all your body! The best undersuits are active wear, you can find them at Aldi when available and other sports stores. 
[Image: 53635972792_7031aa3c80_z.jpg]
Hey Bolt,

Ahhh yeah I'm having trouble on trying too find a tutorial video on how to put the ab section together. Ill keep researching haha.

Yeah my partner got me the under suit, ill keep an eye out for the cooler set.

I'm looking forward to building and painting.

Would you recommend a certain paint?
I recommend MTN 94 paints. They have an excellent range and are some of the nicest spraying aerosols I have used.
However, most good quality paints from hardware stores and hobby stores can be used.
[Image: 53635972792_7031aa3c80_z.jpg]
The range of Montana paints from Crush City including MTN94 is a sight to behold , the ability to change nozzles is an asset .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Build Thread Phase 2 realistic 332nd trooper CorporalCorn 1 809 Tuesday 3-Jan-2023, 03:52 PM
Last Post: CorporalCorn