Hello
Welcome to the Redbacks Andrew Doppeldaumen1 . We can always do with more Sandtroopers around, but if you decide you want to channel your inner Cavalryman you could look at joining the Armoured Cavalry Detachment ( AT-AT and AT-ST crew ).

For you next step I recommend to try and come along to one of the troops and to see some armour close up and get an idea of what you will need to do ( armour comes as one size fits most but needs a bit of work to fit you ) Jig . Also as you start with your build remember it is better to ask too many questions than not enough, particularly any you think might be stupid ones - there are none. Peace
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hey mate, welcome to the redbacks. Hope to troop with you soon.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome Andrew, good to see you on the forum,
As you can see, there are people falling all over themselves to help you. Dont be afraid to ask for any assistance, we're all here to help you on your journey to the Dark side
yeh its really great, I sent a email to troopergear in the us to see what they have to say. I was so close to buying off ebay. So thanks heaps for setting me in the right direction.
welcome aboard.
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Doesn't anyone like cleaning armour anymore??? Welcome aboard Andrew and yes go with a costume you are happy with, the rest of us have our own opinions Smile
(I'm a shiny whitey ... for now).

What part of the world are you from?

Michael & Lisa
Angelman & LadyTarkin (Rockhampton - Central Queensland)
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Hi and welcome
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Hi Andrew and welcome to the Redbacks! Great to hear there's another Dirtyboy brewing! There are a few armour types out there, try and hit a troop or armour party near you to see and chat.
I had heaps of help putting my gear together and am willing to help with the same... You'll be in great hands, goodluck!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
I am from New Zealand but have been living in Brisbane for the last six years. I like the band of brothers reference very nice. Thanks for all the offers of help. It's going to be fun doing this build.
Welcome
Welcome to the Redbacks, Andrew!
Welcome to the forums Andrew.
Shiny Whitey all the way! Only the most elite and shiny troopers were picked to be on the Death Star Wink
[Image: sterb104.gif]
(Thursday 2-Feb-2012, 02:23 AM)Andrew Knight Wrote:  I am from New Zealand but have been living in Brisbane for the last six years. I like the band of brothers reference very nice. Thanks for all the offers of help. It's going to be fun doing this build.

Kia Ora Bro, As long as you're a Mainlander U should be fine :P

Heaps of us here now, cook some eggs and you'll fit right in Smile
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Hello! I hope you have fun making your trooper! Welcome aboard!
Welcome aboard Andrew. Be great to see another sandy, far to many shinies about makes me wonder how much turtle wax the empire must have to go threw to keep them so bright and battle damage free. :P

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]