Hello
hi there welcome tothe RBG
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
(Wednesday 29-Feb-2012, 02:54 AM)stormraven Wrote:  Welcome to the Redbacks guys Jig . if you are free on the 24th of March there is going to be an Armor Party, essentially its a where members of the garrison get together to put armor together and socialize. If you can make it along it will be a great opportunity to meet us and see what is entailed in putting a suit of armor together. Eyebrows

Where is this party? and time? we would be very interested in attending.
Thank you all for the welcomes and help Smile

We would be very interested in attending Kevcon and the armour party. Where would I find the information for these events?
Thankyou everyone for being so welcoming and helpful. This looks like its going to be a lot of fun. and about time Ron got a hobby again Smile
Lisa
Hey Lisa you can find the details of KevCon II in the "Upcoming Events" section of the forums, start time is 10.00 but will probably go on all day.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Here's a LINK for you to KevconII
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Thanks to everyone who have welcomed us to the Redback Garrison.
Sorry I haven't replied sooner, I been very busy at work.
I purchased my Sand Trooper armor from Adam last night (Tuesday).
Now the work begins.
Look forward to meeting everyone and thanks again.
Good on you Ron, you don't muck around, excellent news you already got your kit organised. Are you going to KevCon, from one newby to another it would be great to meet you.

OK now that's out of the way, . . . . . . . . come on Cav, you know you want to !
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Congratulations. Now the fun begins.

Be sure to put up a build thread so we can follow your progress.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
And so it begins!

Welcome.