Hello
We are a Husband and wife team, Brisbane QLD. We are looking to join the 502st. My husband is looking to buy Sand Trouper armour. If anyone can help, would be very much appreciated.
Thank you
Lisa and Ron
Hi guys Welcome to the forums. Muppet is our costuming Guru, so send him a PM and I'm sure he'll help you out with some tips on purchasing your costumes. Good luck with the builds and I look forward to seeing them!
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Hi guy's & welcome to the forum. I'm also new but here are a couple of threads that will help you out :-

* Armour Progress Pic's - Mr Krunch's Build (Mr Crunch) - MM Armour build
with great updates and progress pictures.
* Fresh Recruit's - Storm Trooper Gear (Midnight) - General info on various
accessories (boots, belts ect.)

Apok sells MM Armour and it's very popular on here.

I'd be surprised if Cavalier doesn't chime in shortly, he's always very excited to talk "Dirty".

As mentioned by Darkvoyd, Muppet is the man for costume info. as he is the guy who approves them.

The First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment (http://forum.whitearmor.net) is a great source of info.

Everyone on here is really helpful so don't hesitate to ask questions.

Cheers
Craig
What he said... and welcome! Smile
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome to the Redbacks guys Jig . if you are free on the 24th of March there is going to be an Armor Party, essentially its a where members of the garrison get together to put armor together and socialize. If you can make it along it will be a great opportunity to meet us and see what is entailed in putting a suit of armor together. Eyebrows
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Greetings and welcome! (And about time too lol)
[Image: bannerstrip3.jpg]
Looks like the early birds beat me to you Wink . Welcome to the Garrison

(Tuesday 28-Feb-2012, 10:14 PM)Rubber Wrote:  We are looking to join the 502st.
Oh you want 502 sorry they're next door but you're welcome to stay here if you like. :P
Hehe just kidding, welcome aboard.

[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
welcome to the 501st Redback forums Lisa and Ron i hope to see you at one of the big events
G'day you two. !

See if you can make it to the Next AP (Kevcon).

There would be heaps to see, do and learn there.... And you could always get a lift with us...
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome to the Redback Forums!
Welcome to the forums!
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Wrlcome to the Redback Garrison guys!
And great to heat we have another dirtyboy in the mix Ron!
Depending what area you live in, there are members willing to help you on your way... (northside is growing!). You just buy stormtrooper armour and make it better! Td
And Lisa, when you decide on a costume type just sing out and we'll be here! Good luck guys!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Welcome to the 501st Redbacks. Doppeldaumen1
Welcome, great to see more partners signing up, we've got the whole family involved.
Ask lots of questions, search the forums, great friendly people around the garrison will give you heaps of help and encouragement. It's great fun even wrangling for the troops is a great and rewarding experience.

Michael & Lisa
Angelman & LadyTarkin