New Sith - ready to conquer
hiya and welcome to RBG
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Welcome to the mighty Redbacks
(Friday 6-Apr-2012, 10:25 AM)Anakinra Wrote:  welcome Smile

oh and check this out when you get a chance, lots of excellent info and advice to be had: http://chucrew.com/TwilekCelebration/index.php

LOL! I love that there's a section dedicated to fitness and weight loss!

-Darth Talon out
ohh hello there Darth Talon... what a lovely bunch of............ IDEAS you have Smile welcome to the Redbacks!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
(Friday 6-Apr-2012, 06:30 PM)Beanie Wrote:  ohh hello there Darth Talon... what a lovely bunch of............ IDEAS you have Smile welcome to the Redbacks!

Oh Beanie! Stop checking out my IQ points!
(Friday 6-Apr-2012, 06:32 PM)Darth Talon Wrote:  
(Friday 6-Apr-2012, 06:30 PM)Beanie Wrote:  ohh hello there Darth Talon... what a lovely bunch of............ IDEAS you have Smile welcome to the Redbacks!

Snap! with a sence of humor like tha you will fit right in Smile. weclome to the most awsome garrison in the 501st legion.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
i know her from outside the garrison/cons.... we know how it works!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
(Friday 6-Apr-2012, 06:54 PM)Jimcricket Wrote:  
(Friday 6-Apr-2012, 06:32 PM)Darth Talon Wrote:  

Snap! with a sence of humor like tha you will fit right in Smile. weclome to the most awsome garrison in the 501st legion.

*bows*

What other way should you approach life but with a sense of humor? Like when I spot the idiotic masses on the streets - it's only the blissful disney-like scenes playing in my head to overly-sappy orchestal themes of them all turning lemming and finding the nearest cliff...or lava pitt...or suspended pulverising pillar that stops be going all 'Dark Lady' on their butts and reminds me of their plebian mind-set making them all perfect for enslaving and building my own minor empire.

-Darth Talon out
you and me are going to get along just fine.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Sense of Humor is must in these parts. Wink

And I have plenty.
Dear Troopers & Gentle-Siths,

HAPPY EASTER!

-Darth Talon out