new recruit on the block
(Thursday 4-Mar-2010, 07:02 AM)hopfot Wrote:  
(Wednesday 3-Mar-2010, 06:14 PM)The Sniper Wrote:  As The Wolf said, welcome to "The best damn" Garrisson.

Hey Snipe, are you wearing your glasses.Hehehe

Yeah, I think wearing that Tusken has given him Tunnel Vision!

Anyhow, Welcome and howdy!
I have a SC Biker kit mysellf, with a KS Helmet, and can thoughly recomend them! So don't limit yourself to one type of armour till you do some research and have a look at some first hand.
I beleive Muppet has MLC BS armour, so perhaps we can give you a side by side comparison one day, to see what suits your build and budget Best!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
(Thursday 4-Mar-2010, 08:02 AM)TheWolf Wrote:  
(Thursday 4-Mar-2010, 07:02 AM)hopfot Wrote:  
(Wednesday 3-Mar-2010, 06:14 PM)The Sniper Wrote:  As The Wolf said, welcome to "The best damn" Garrisson.

Hey Snipe, are you wearing your glasses.Hehehe

Yeah, I think wearing that Tusken has given him Tunnel Vision!

Anyhow, Welcome and howdy!
I have a SC Biker kit mysellf, with a KS Helmet, and can thoughly recomend them! So don't limit yourself to one type of armour till you do some research and have a look at some first hand.
I beleive Muppet has MLC BS armour, so perhaps we can give you a side by side comparison one day, to see what suits your build and budget Best!

I have KS armour and Helmet.
TheWolf Wrote:Anyhow, Welcome and howdy!
I've seen both and, sorry muppet you do make a good scout, I like the SC better my-self

Here's the pic of all of us at DW. Ken is the one on the bike, I am the shorty on the right, with MLC, and I think Dave is up the back left. Luke, who is next to me with his eyes closed has an Altmann's helmet.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

(Thursday 4-Mar-2010, 08:35 AM)michael Wrote:  Here's the pic of all of us at DW. Ken is the one on the bike, I am the shorty on the right, with MLC, and I think Dave is up the back left. Luke, who is next to me with his eyes closed has an Altmann's helmet.

By 'all' you mean 'all the biker scouts' and not 'all that where there' obviously. Wink
Biker scouts are ALL that matter. You Stormtroopers are the one who couldn't win against teddy bears.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

That's because you scouts just jumped on bikes and attempted to run away.
(Thursday 4-Mar-2010, 08:35 AM)michael Wrote:  Here's the pic of all of us at DW. Ken is the one on the bike, I am the shorty on the right, with MLC, and I think Dave is up the back left. Luke, who is next to me with his eyes closed has an Altmann's helmet.

Actually.....that's Gremlin with his hand over his eyes, Luke is on the left.
It's a sad sad day when even the Scouts can't tell each other apart Hehehe

(and just to add, Gremlin's is a KC helmet.... just like Muppets....it's not an Altmann's)
[Image: stamp.jpg]
Scarecrow:I haven't got a brain... only straw.
Dorothy:How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
Scarecrow:I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
Dorothy:Yes, I guess you're right.
(Thursday 4-Mar-2010, 09:53 AM)Calamity Wrote:  

Actually.....that's Gremlin with his hand over his eyes, Luke is on the left.
It's a sad sad day when even the Scouts can't tell each other apart Hehehe

(and just to add, Gremlin's is a KC helmet.... just like Muppets....it's not an Altmann's)

Geeze it's bad when your wife knows more about armors then a trooper does Lol
back on track .....welcome mate, spread yaself around and ask all the questions you have
Welcome mate Wink
Welcome to the Redbacks.
Save the Environment!..........Use your sleeve.
welcomeWavey
Howdy
"Rumours and slander are the currency of narrow minded fools, yet truth, though often unpalatable, is the greatest reward known to man"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The new kid on the block Tk_501_Mogler 11 13,365 Monday 21-Sep-2015, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Dw
  New Girl on the Block VickyVic 34 38,075 Wednesday 22-Jul-2015, 08:17 PM
Last Post: VickyVic
  New kid on the darkside's block. LLyons 15 23,303 Tuesday 2-Apr-2013, 05:21 PM
Last Post: hopfot