Warmachine - It's arrived!
Taadaah!

Lots of work to do on the harness and rigging, but it's a bit heavy at just under 40kgs!

Just a few shots of the upper torso and cannon!

[Image: suit2.jpg]
[Image: suit3.jpg]
[Image: suit1.jpg]
[Image: suit4.jpg]
"Rumours and slander are the currency of narrow minded fools, yet truth, though often unpalatable, is the greatest reward known to man"
Very sweet
DW2013 to DW2018
That's awesome mate, can't wait to see it at Nova.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Its just as well SN has banned glomping because you are going to be swamped. Will look forward to you and Ironman together. Notworthy
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Can I be your new best friend? Notworthy
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Wow... That .. Is. .sooo..AWESOME!!Jig
This = awesome
Soooo much pading and harness work to do....am tempted to take a week off to get this costume completed...

It also REALLY weighs down on the shoulders when the gun and servo arm is installed!

*oof*
"Rumours and slander are the currency of narrow minded fools, yet truth, though often unpalatable, is the greatest reward known to man"
Warmachine Progress Week 1
I have padded the arms, fitted hand repulsors, created the harness, bought mega strong rare earth magnets to replace the screws on the torso, purchased extra webbing and snaps, rubber edgiung where the suit was wearing on each other and my precious flesh...oh and the Arc reactor is HERE and works beautifully!
Tonight I'll make the gauntlets, and start work on the thighs!
That's just amazing work, did you have this made or make it yourself.. What is the price in obtaining one of these..

My sons next to me practically drulling over my iPad.. Lol
Finished! (Finally!)

[Image: 20130409_215904_zps94c5450e.jpg]

[Image: approval4_zpsf5998cbe.jpg]

[Image: Approval1_zpsffbfd1a7.jpg]
Drooool!!
DW2013 to DW2018
Awesome mate. Did you get the servo's installed for the Helmet? Does the Mini-Gun track with your head or did you can that idea?
Can't wait to see it @ Nova.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
I love you man!!
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
That looks so cool. Can you actually walk in it?