Back from the Ether..
I think Terror Australis's webpage is broken, didn't work on laptop or home PC...

Is there someone in thier group I cold email driectly, that anyone would know of, that could help ?

Cheers,
(Tuesday 9-Apr-2013, 06:29 PM)Jasper Wrote:  I think Terror Australis's webpage is broken, didn't work on laptop or home PC...

Is there someone in thier group I cold email driectly, that anyone would know of, that could help ?

Cheers,

Here's the direct link to create a forum account

http://forum.501tag.com/index.php?app=co...n=register

should work fine.

As what others have said previously DO NOT buy anything advertised as "Ready to wear", you will never have a quality 501st standard costume without extensive modification. I don't know much about TK's but I do know about clones. It is always a good idea to register with the detachment forum that your character belongs to, there you can find a wealth of information on suppliers, assembly techniques, and various tips and tricks. You can also look at other peoples build threads and see who they got their armour from. In the clone world most items are all fanmade by people who have put a lot of time into researching and fabricating the moulds for their parts. This is great because these people are passionate about Star Wars and strive for screen accuracy over profit margins. You will do a lot of reading and research at the beginning but it will leave you with more knowledge, and you will end up with a much more accurate costume that you'll be happier with.

Knowledge is Power! :P
Clones are cooler
OK Guys,

Taken the hint, and have gone the better route, well I think..

RS Propmasters in the UK have responded and answered all my quesitons 100%

All up, ( with some fitting and mods required my end ) it came to $ 2174.00 AUS, that includes all belts and holsters, E11 Blaster and everything.

What do you think guys, I still have 5 or so other emails to be responded to, but they do seem to be on the ball.

Cheers,
(Tuesday 9-Apr-2013, 09:11 PM)Jasper Wrote:  All up, ( with some fitting and mods required my end ) it came to $ 2174.00 AUS, that includes all belts and holsters, E11 Blaster and everything.

That sounds expensive, I reckon I spent less than $1200 all up for my TK, and that includes belt, boots, holster and doopy-doos Hasbro E-11 conversion.
Sounds quite expensive but I've heard good things about there assembly work. They advertise as being EIB ready out of the box & Centurion ready with some minor mod's & additions.
If you're considering heading for Centurion level Accuracy it's probably an option. I'd be making sure they assemble using the correct method for your preferred version. I'd also ensure they supply the correct boots & Silicon Hand Plates ect.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
This is a link to the Armour..

http://www.rspropmasters.com/armour/
RSpropmasters is the Rolls Royce of the Stormtrooper armour, beautiful stuff. I cant wait till they have their Vader armour done. Second mortgage anyone Wink
(Wednesday 10-Apr-2013, 07:37 AM)muppet Wrote:  RSpropmasters is the Rolls Royce of the Stormtrooper armour, beautiful stuff. I cant wait till they have their Vader armour done. Second mortgage anyone Wink

+1, seriously the closest thing you can get to original armour
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Not sure my pockets are that deep LOL, and there is a wait, but I am taking my time researching, finding what is good for me.

Anyhoo, do you guys know these guys LOL http://www.originalstormtrooper.com/
Are they associated with the Jedi mob ?

Anyhoo still shopping around, spending lots of money on Master Reps at the moment, just so hard to find a bargain LOL..

Cheers,

Jasper