Wrangling/Support Crew Information
As stated above, only approved members may wear anything that's 'badged' as 501st, therefore cadets that are wrangling must either:

1. Wear their own Star Wars t-shirt, etc that hopefully makes it obvious they're with the official members, or

2. Hope one of the guys in uniform lends them a Redback racing shirt or some other official garb to wear while wrangling.
[Image: aIWrVx8.gif]
In the past I have used my partners (Jedimel) racing shirt but is tight around the shoulders. Mostly because she is smaller then me. That is why I thought to ask. Will ask about it again when I get approved for my first costume. Who do I speak to about possibly getting one in future?
What is a pirates favourite letter?

You would think it was 'R' but it is the 'C' which they love.
(Sunday 19-Jun-2016, 06:54 PM)ponchomon Wrote:  In the past I have used my partners (Jedimel) racing shirt but is tight around the shoulders. Mostly because she is smaller then me. That is why I thought to ask. Will ask about it again when I get approved for my first costume. Who do I speak to about possibly getting one in future?

We aim to to Garrison Shirt runs every 6 months, so once you become a Garrison Member, keep an eye on the forums the next shirt order.
Will do. How much are they usually?

Quick question about wrangling. How far would be going to far when it comes to getting people to stop what they are doing? We had a kid on the weekend who thought it was funny bouncing a slinky off Chiro's armour as well as an older kid (early teens I would say) keep coming up behind him tapping his helmet from behind. I got the little kid to stop eventually but the teen only seemed to stop as I think he went home in the end.

Some people do get a little over excited when they see Star Wars charecters, but trooper and costume safety is always paramount. There is certainly no problem in politely asking a member of the public to move back to give the troopers room or certainly move the trooper away from the situation. Teens can get silly from time to time and the job of the wrangler is to be the eyes and ears of those with helmets on. You can most certainly tell the trouble makers to move along.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Always polite at first and most will stop, if you need to be a bit firmer in your tone feel free if the need arises and I have at times had to tell people in no uncertain terms what will happen if they continue ..
You have to remember the cost and effort that has gone into most costumes ( the public doesnt know) and that in extreme cases they could injure someone.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
I understand but I guess I don't want to reflect badly on the Garrison because of one persons actions.

Hi how do you sign up for wrangler duties if your not yet a Garrison member? I am organising a Tie Reserve pilot uniform through Mamma Sith until I get my FOTK armour. But it will take 6 weeks.
It would be great to see what happens in a troop and introduce myself to the Garrison members.
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Friday 9-Jun-2017, 07:16 PM)Booster Wrote:  Hi how do you sign up for wrangler duties if your not yet a Garrison member? I am organising a Tie Reserve pilot uniform through Mamma Sith until I get my FOTK armour. But it will take 6 weeks.
It would be great to see what happens in a troop and introduce myself to the Garrison members.
Cheers

Ask a full member who has met you to verify you here on the forum. Once that is done, you should be able to sign up on an event to wrangle.
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
(Friday 9-Jun-2017, 07:32 PM)Baytrooper Wrote:  
(Friday 9-Jun-2017, 07:16 PM)Booster Wrote:  Hi how do you sign up for wrangler duties if your not yet a Garrison member? I am organising a Tie Reserve pilot uniform through Mamma Sith until I get my FOTK armour. But it will take 6 weeks.
Cheers

Ask a full member who has met you to verify you here on the forum. Once that is done, you should be able to sign up on an event to wrangle.

Thanks I have met Flashheart and will be meeting Mammasith tomorrow so I'll ask them if they would do that for me.
Cheers

(Friday 9-Jun-2017, 08:06 PM)Booster Wrote:  
Cheers

Thanks I have met Flashheart and will be meeting Mammasith tomorrow so I'll ask them if they would do that for me.
Cheers

MammaSith popular tomorrow!  I am heading over seening her to arrange TK neck seal.
(Friday 9-Jun-2017, 09:08 PM)ANH1977 Wrote:  
(Friday 9-Jun-2017, 08:06 PM)Booster Wrote:  
Cheers

Cheers

MammaSith popular tomorrow!  I am heading over seening her to arrange TK neck seal.

I'm on the Northside so she isn't far from me. She's doing a Tie Reserve uniform for me.

Fantastic description of the Wrangler role. I wish I had read it before Pink Stumps Day as that was my very first event with the Redback Garrison. But Imperial Drone explained everything to me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wrangling SideshowMel 50 110,975 Wednesday 1-May-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Deimos