Hello from Coolum Beach
Hi. Nicole from Coolum Beach here. Bestest friends with Baytrooper (Adam). I met some of you at Dreamworld. I took most of the photo's in his Dreamworld album on Facebook Wink I've watched him progress with you guys and have enjoyed seeing his journey and adventures within the garrison. For now, I see myself as a bit of a supporter, or wrangler, as I've been informed, of the group, and enjoy helping Adam when I can. As for a costume, not sure yet. He reckons I'd make a good Jawa, I've got the height requirement covered Hehehe Honestly I think I'd be a better Bounty Hunter than a Jawa Eyebrows
Hope to meet and say hi with you all again at Brisnova, as I'll be with Adam, sorry, Baytrooper, to provide support to you all and take lotsa photos Smile
Welcome. Wranglers always welcome as very important role Smile

Oh and if interested in bounty hunters... Have a look at the death watch night owls

There's about to be a bit of a death watch run coming up and I know Ashbash (does a Bo Katan the night owl leader) would like a posse of night owls
DW2013 to DW2018
'Bout time Wink
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Welcome to the Redback forums Niclik. Gotta love bounty hunters, I'm just a little bias because of my Dengar. Have fun!
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Welcome Smile Maybe you can stow away next time the Baytrooper heads north to Rocky Smile
Welcome Niclik aka Nicole, firstly thank you so much for helping out our fellow troopers. Wrangling, it's such an important part of what we do, keeping everyone safe, we most certainly welcome anyone who supports our cause(s). It's a common problem we have as a growing garrison, we keep getting more and more people into costumes, which then means we need to find more wranglers. So again thank you for stepping up and helping out.
P.S. No one says you have to stop at one costume.
P.S.S. Some of us have 'good guy' costumes too.
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Someone said ashbash wants a posse of night owls!?

Hi! Welcome to the forums, bounty hunters are fun but costly. Best advice I can give you is do some research on your costume choices and see what you like the most.

I'm also on the Sunshine Coast and its great to see more troopers up this way
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome to the Redback forums Nic!!!
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
(Saturday 7-Sep-2013, 11:00 PM)ashbash Wrote:  Someone said ashbash wants a posse of night owls!?

You don't? Sorry thought I remembered you mentioning something about it....my bad
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome Niclik, its sounds as though you have a fare idea of what you are in for Eyebrows If you haven't seen it yet here is a list of costume guides for bounty hunters http://www.501st.com/databank/BHG_CRL As Ash said many of them are costly and complex to put together but not impossible.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome Nic!
Welcome to the Forums!
Welcome, you did a fantastic job getting pics for Adam aka Baytrooper at dreamworld. Great to have you on board.
Welcome aboard!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome Nic.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13: