Please welcome SL-8548 JOker
Awesome!!! That looks fabulous!
good work mate.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Well Done!!
Awesome. Congrats! Peace
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Hey garret, I think you got something stuck in your teeth :P
Clones are cooler
Well Done JOker. Looks awesome. Didn't see this one coming you kept it real quite.
Again freaken awesome
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie.

Learn from your past, live for the moment, pray for a future!

:TD: :GCSN12: :TD: DW2012 :TD:
Wonderful.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Brilliant look mate .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Seeing as though you have collected most of the Maul toys, this shouldn't have surprised everyone, just the next logical step. Well done, it fits you very well and is completely freaky in real life (in a good way, it's very unnerving having Darth Maul in a room with you). Next question will be, when is he coming out to play?
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Excellent! Well done.
Nice work Joker,
looks fantastic.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Well done Joker, looks fab!!
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Thank you all so very much.

This costume is just a little bit special for me, Maul has been my favourite character for a very, very long time, basically since the moment I first saw him (much like my obsession with the Joker) as Angelman mentioned I have a rather large collection of merchandise relating to him, and when I first began the quest to join the 501st, this was one costume that I'd added to my bucket list as on that I definitely wanted to build, and to have it approved is an awesome feeling.

All things going well, I hear that this Phantom Menace is pretty keen to make an appearance at BrisNova, so hopefully it won't be too long before you all get to see him firsthand.
Top job! Congrats on the approval Smile
Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
That's pretty damn amazing, well done!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please welcome to the Redbacks, CC-8548 JOker Phantom 16 29,388 Wednesday 10-Oct-2012, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Domino
  Please welcome to the Redbacks, TK-8548 JOker Phantom 27 38,395 Sunday 2-Sep-2012, 10:21 PM
Last Post: JOker