all aboard the hogwarts express
I want one too!!!!!
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Satay I think you are going to have to hold Trunk Making Party Jig , and show people how to make their own or you will making a lot of these 2cents .
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
(Tuesday 19-Nov-2013, 11:58 AM)ashbash Wrote:  I want one too!!!!!

What Ash said. I've heard of an Armour party, but not a Trunk party. sounds like fun.Smile
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Whoops, inadvertently created a side business! Hehehe

I've had some friends express interest in getting trunks made too, so I'm going to look at starting an Etsy page in the new year when I have more time. Might expand it to include the potion bottles I made too. I'll keep you guys updated!

But for anyone wanting to get their hands on any of the other goodies I put in the trunk, what I didn't make I bought through Legendary Letters on Etsy. Except for the Diadem of Ravenclaw, which I bought through Handmade For Global Smile
Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
So how is everyone's costumes going?
*hem hem*

Indeed! Updates!?
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Currently searching for wigs for mr and mrs Weasley ...
Have you tried arda? Or talked to Danica? She usually has a fairly good idea
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
(Thursday 6-Feb-2014, 09:13 PM)Moxxxie Wrote:  *hem hem*

i can still hear you doing that and it creeps me out.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
(Thursday 6-Feb-2014, 09:27 PM)Bullant Wrote:  Currently searching for wigs for mr and mrs Weasley ...

I get about 90% of my wigs through Play With Hair on eBay. They're not cheap, but the quality is excellent. And they're Australian-based, so postage is normally around 2 days Smile
Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
My Voldemort mask is on the way!
"Rumours and slander are the currency of narrow minded fools, yet truth, though often unpalatable, is the greatest reward known to man"
Hey guys, a case of "too many costumes, not enough time" means I'll have to pull out as Luna for this Sad Really hoping you guys do it again in the future so that I can join in!
Sarah

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All aboard the Armenian money train Jaster 6 1,920 Sunday 15-Dec-2013, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Jaster