Hello from the Sunshine Coast
Glad you finally made it to the forums, Katelyn - hope your exams went well!
Hi Katelyn, welcome to the forums, let us know if we can be of any assistance.
(Saturday 14-Dec-2013, 03:20 PM)stormraven Wrote:  Gday MewSefet I think I remember you now and if I'm right you spent a bit of time talking to Kev Vader ( our garrison CO ) and you are still under 18. If that is you unfortunately one of the requirements to join the 501st is you must be 18, until then you will have to join the Galactic Academy here http://www.galactic-academy.com/ . This doesn't mean you cant get any armor done or troop with us but you will have some restrictions placed on you ( e.g. you may not be able to go to some events ) until you're 18.

Yeah, that would've been me.
And yes, I am still under 18, and am aware that I won't be able to join the 501st until then. I would like to get a start on my costume at some point, so I will already have a costume prepared when I am old enough, and maybe if I can, tag along on troops before then, when I do get it finished.

Hello again to those I saw at BrisNova! And thank you for all the 'welcomes'~
And I did decently on my exams, I've done better, but I got good enough, so that counts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New recruit - Sunshine Coast danstanfield 11 765 Saturday 30-Dec-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: danstanfield
  Sunshine Coast Intro dlrmatrix 7 3,279 Friday 11-Sep-2020, 08:03 AM
Last Post: scoot040
  Sunshine Coast Intro dlrmatrix 0 918 Saturday 29-Aug-2020, 11:48 AM
Last Post: dlrmatrix