Hey all!
Hey Everyone! My name's Scott, and I hail from southeast Brisbane. I've been meaning to join for a while but just have to work on getting my armour. I look forward to meeting and trooping with you in the future. You guys are doing a great thing and I'm glad to be a part of it.
Hi Jango have you an idea on what sort of costume you would like to start on? There is a wide range to choose from and plenty of people around to help and answer any questions you may have.

Also if you are going to Gold Cost SupaNova this weekend we will be there so if you are also there drop by and say hello.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hi and welcome, with a name like Jango, you would have to do a bounty hunter..LOL
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Hey guys, there are two sets of armour I'd like to get. The first and main set would be a Republic Commando night ops omega squad (RC-1309 style) and the second would be Mandalorian armour but when Deathwatch was in the employ of Darth Maul. I realise there has been a few threads on the portraying of clone wars characters but the RC armour is in the 501st character list so I figured it would be ok...
Deathwatch super-commando is on my list to do as well ... specifically the captain with the horns

Clones are considered for both RL and 501st because of the Order 66 programming its make them a little grey Smile

as for the Mando check out the www.thebhg.net forums there have been a few on there are except for the horned Deathwatch member its just a different paint job as far as i know (though there was some chatter about the original colours showing through the red where weathered)
DW2013 to DW2018
Yea the captain is the one I was leaning towards. Has anyone delt with Robert from mywickedarmor.com? Is his stuff 501st accurate? He makes the RC helmet and was wondering if it would be alright...
Welcome aboard mate....enjoy the ride.

Any questions just ask, we are pretty friendly and helpful bunch.
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
G'day Jango. Nice to meet you at Supanova today. Good luck with your costume. Doppeldaumen1
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Hope you enjoyed your photobooth photo, good to meet you at nova!!
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Thanks guys, great to meet all of you and put faces(or buckets in some cases) to names. Can't wait to start trooping with all of you..
'Sup. Welcome. Wink
Hi mate, for RC stuff, head over to forum.clonetroopers.net all the clone info is over there Smile

As far as RC makers go, TZA and PA are the main two. Send a PM to TALON on the clonetroopers detachment fro TZA armour or go to here http://www.polymerarmory.com/ for PA armour
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Look forward to see how you go on this mate
DW2011CVICVII
Welcome, gotta love Mando Armour, it's pretty impressive.
Hi and welcome here!