Greetings Earthlings
Hi guys, Jordy here

A bunch of you know me from Drawn2Life and I thought it was time I actually got involved with 501st rather than just lurking Cheeky

I'll be at Dreamworld this year as a cadet doing some wrangling and getting a feel for trooping with you guys. Hoping to get a build started in the next month or so but still making a final decision between a shadow trooper, Maris Brood, Sinya and Juno Eclipse. Any help on making a decision would be greatly appreciated as I am 4000% indecisive about this Smile

Disclaimer: Onyx recognizes that 'Earthlings' is a non-inclusive term and does not mean to offend any other beings Smile
Welcome
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hey Jordy!
How about Mara Jade? You'd rock that!
Or Zam Wessell!

Here are lots of characters:
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/daedalu...ars/18147/
finally made your way over here ay :P

Welcome to our forums Jords!
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Welcome!
Welcome Jordy, nice to see you here finally. Smile
Finally...!!! :P
Welcome to the Forums, Jordy.G... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
If you're keen to get trooping soon, I would recommend Juno Eclipse as a good start.

It's a quick and easy costume to put together.

Then, you can start trooping, and take the time to work on the others.

You don't need to limit yourself to one costume. Lol

If you already have black leggings, a grey singlet, and black flat heeled knee high boots, you're already half way there for Juno. Just add the hat, belt, gloves and rank bar, and you're done. Smile
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Thanks guys Smile noticing the tend of 'finally' in there Cheeky

Thanks Rebelrach, I really do love Mara jade an she is also on my short list Smile

Think I agree with you sithprincess, would be good to have a starter that is a bit easier to get me in the swing of things Smile

Trend*

Hi again guys,
So I think I'm going to start with Juno Eclipse (rogue shadow), as sithprincess said she'll be easy to put together.

To that end: I have the pants and singlet already, I also have boots but I'm not sure if they are approveable.

I've had a quick stalk of the forums and found that I should get a hat by PMing SideshowMel, a belt/belt buckle/code disc for the hat by talking to Muppet and I found some code cylinders online could you please check them out for me? (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Cosplay-Star-...0864261377)

Does anyone know where I might get the jacket and rank badge for Juno?

Thanks again Smile
FINALLY!!!!

hey pretty lady! Juno is actually quite perfect for you Smile

I think you'd be an awesome Maris Brood, Zam would be cool (but she's expensive and a slow build... her shoes and the suit material are the hardest to source i believe)

join up on the IOC forums and everyone there would be able to point you in the right direction for sourcing jacket & rank badge. Talk to Tiggy in regards to rank badges... she makes good ones Smile
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Get a Clone. You could borrow one of Glitch's or he could mod one for you. Glitch could even build you one. Need more chicks in armour.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie.

Learn from your past, live for the moment, pray for a future!

:TD: :GCSN12: :TD: DW2012 :TD:
You eBay link is broken for me but message Buzzard he has some chalk holders modded as code cylinders
DW2013 to DW2018