Please welcome TS15070 Rebelrach
Well done, Rach! Looks great.
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Nice work Rach and Bruce.

Good to see you getting into some armour Rach.
Now you'll be able to help Vader crush the Rebels .... on Hoth. Wink
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Thank you everyone. I am so stoked to have one of my favourite Star Wars costumes approved. I still can't believe its ME in the pics.
It was a very challenging build (or repair) with so much work cutting/sanding/repairing/gluing/resanding/repainting in the heat of summer. So many trips to Bunnings, Lincraft, Spotlight, Greg Grants..then back to them all again to return all the stuff I got that was wrong. LOL

This set of armour never would have gone anywhere but the bin/ebay if it wasn't for the dogged determination of Cyclops. Can't thank him enough for all the hours he gave up working on this, the injuries, the mess in his garage and how much he pushed me to get it done.

Thanks too, to Mamasith for her patience, Baytrooper who is so helpful, always sending me reference pics and answering questions when I needed them. Azrael (the master of electronics) for giving me twinkly lights on my chest armour, and wrangling during Nova when I fogged up and "couldn't see a thing in this helmet"! And my other snowbros that helped, Seantrooper and Beanie with pics and advice.

This approval represents why the Redbacks are such a succesful, growing Garrison. Folk are genuinely willing to help each other to get it done.

Thanks to my Redback family for all the support, can't wait to get trooping in 'her'. And get some damn fans in the helmet!
Well done Rach, great to see..now we just need to convince you to complete your journey to the darkside...
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Congratulations trooper, well done.
Well done Rach. Glad you finally made it.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Congrats Roach, well done
Thats fantastic, Congratulations on a job well done.
I saw that grin on your face when you put the bucket on at Nova, and by your body language, it didn't fade one bit while you trooped, congratulations Rach Smile
Great to see you in your Snowie at Supanova, and now approved yay congrats
Ratchet
TK-15378
SOUTHERN CROSS GARRISON 
"This approval represents why the Redbacks are such a succesful, growing Garrison. Folk are genuinely willing to help each other to get it done."

Without help none of us would have the standard level of quality we currently have in the Garrison. The help we recieve helps us bring our favourite characters to life Smile stand proud Rach for an amazing dream come true costume.
Well done Rach.
It's not often you can say the buckets off shoot is better then the bucket on. Smile
Looked great at Nova and much better then the pile of plastic in that box I first saw.
Great stuff Rach. Look forward to being "Cool" with you. Looks fantastic.
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Will be awesome at dreamworld Rach!!
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Well done Bruce ... I mean Rach Lol
Looks great!!!
DW2011CVICVII

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please welcome TS15070 Rebelrach Phantom 24 27,062 Wednesday 14-Dec-2016, 02:38 PM
Last Post: pecklez