TCOF 2014
Troop Report 
                Date: Saturday 20th September

Venue: Toowoomba City

Time: 3pm to Whenever

Mission: We were invited this year to again provide characters for their "story book of colour theme".

Trooper Attendance:
RBG:
Neo - TK
Trinity - TB
Cobra - TX
Mortogg - CT
Bidds - TK
Doc - TB
Creative - TK
Beanie - CT
3 Phase and 2 Jawa's - TK
Beccd - DZ
Phoenix - TX
Bolt - TK

Wranglers - Andrea (from outpost 42 NZ)
Scotty 33
Daniel (our son)

Details: Brisbane guys were nice and early this year but what a shame we only had half the troopers from previous years. The weather was awesome and the later 3pm start time is a real hit! Don't even need fans on!

Its funny, the numbers seem to congregate in different areas around the city. I still the number was still around 100,000 people but more likely around 80,000. The troop as always went off without a hitch. The St.Pauls Hall drop off and change area is awesome!

The funniest bit was when Bolt decided to throw good old fashioned "army" hand signals at the front of the line. I don't know why but this continued to crack me up for the whole walk! Nice one Bolt!

The main highlight for the red backs in general would be that "Qld Weekender" where they did a 5 minute interview with myself and the other guys about the 501st in general. She was a real laugh. 5 foot tall and huge attitude to boot. Wanting to take all of us one because she knew nothing about Star Wars and even called us "power troopers"! That nearly caused a riot. I'm guessing it won't be on till August of next year to promote next years carnival. Keep and eye out for it!

The post troop change of venue was a treat! The National Hotel has been newly renovated and nowhere near as busy as the Federal. Bigger meals, better atmosphere, nicer craft beer etc. Will certainly be there again next year. Mark (FX GUY) and Robert from Highfields joined us there as well.

Injuries / Malfunctions: My shin guard played up with recent surgery but got through ok. Sam has some "trimming" to do! Lol

Public Incidents: We still continue to get more photos taken before and after the actual event. Crazy how many photos were taken before we even started this year! Too many to mention here. I continue to be amazed!

Mission Status: Complete success.

Photos: If I can figure out to get them up here I will. Otherwise, watch channel 7!
Yes this was a good one. Was a very consistent walk. Only problem was people trying to get selfies with Brianna and then she would have to high tail it to catch up, or get a lift with a scout trooper Smile
Great troop! I enjoyed it very much.
Mate those hand signals were sweet, think Captain Fordo style signals. :P

[Image: th_Fordo_zpsd861d07d.jpg]

Anyway hope to see more guys next year!
[Image: 53289799330_7946086c0f_z.jpg]
Those Little Jawas were such a hit! Great to see everyone again.
Was great fun as always, crowds were awesome & I don't think I've ever seen so many kids get character names right, one little girls going to great pains to "explain" to her mum.
Thanks for a great Troop again Neo & Trinity.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
i also had issues with my right theigh piece falling down.

ps im CC Clone Commander not CT Clonetrooper.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Yes it was a great troop once again like the past few years and a amazing crowd that just seems to keep growing. Looking forward already to next year :D
Also you forgot one of the Wranglers RebbyRebReb, or just Reb for short :P

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
Always love going up the range for this, pity the numbers were a little low, missed out on a great troop!
DW2011CVICVII
Looks like you had an awesome troop..so bummed that I couldn't make it, 1st one I have missed. Will be there for next year though
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Great to meet everyone, had such an awesome time! Just can't wait till my armor finally arrives!