Cadets Question
Hi all. Not sure if this should be in the Fresh Recruits section or over in the Cantina. I've noticed there seems to be different types of cadets - Verified Cadets, Super Cadets etc. Is there a difference? And how do you attain these epithets? Is a Verified Cadet simply one who has been to a troop or two while they are building up their costume and awaiting full membership? With a few newbies joining the forum recently post-Supernova, I thought it worth asking. Cheers.
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Hi Oberon

All you need to do to become a verified cadet (super cadet is the same thing) is get along to a troop and introduce yourself to the guys
once we know you are a real person lol, someone will vouch for you and you become verified.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Cheers Sly, I thought that might be it. I met Phantom last weekend at his place - my son tried on Steve's Boba helmet, which he was really chuffed about. So someone in the garrison knows I'm a real person! Will try to get along to a troop in the future.
I've just noticed I'm now a Verified Cadet. Cheers whoever did that! Doppeldaumen1