LOCKED: Hello
were about you live jim?
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi and welcome DP, where abouts are you from..brissy, FNQ gold coast Toowoomba..we are like Chicken man..we are everywhere...
What do you do ...work.. student..or like me..wishing I was rich and retired...LOLHehehe
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
@ Fallout, I'm at strathpine.

@ Agent of Chaos, From Brisbane, nightfill worker also a student. And pretty sure everybody wishes they were rich and retired haha
(Thursday 19-May-2011, 08:21 PM)Agent of Chaos Wrote:  ...wishing I was rich and retired...

I believe this hobby effectively puts an end to either of those possibilities.Lol
I am also looking into armour and have heard nothing but good stuff about mouldmans work. But until then may I recommend a nice set of robes and a shiny lightsabre (not red) tehehehe
Nightfill eh?!? I used to do that. What company/location you at? I may know some ppl Wink
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Nice mask DP, how big are they. Any chance of a pic next to your head for reference purposes. I might get one if they are big enough. I have a big head and need to see how big they are.
Mask? Are you referring to the helmet in my avatar?
I think he is yes hehe
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Yes mate, its a rocketeer one. Always liked that movie.
lock this thread? since we all know now
This thread has now been locked.