Hi
Welcome! Cant wait to see it Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Welcome to the forums Aurra.
So you were manager (and dressed as Oola) of a group hot dancers dressed as Twi leks, I would be really keen to see you do that gig again sometime- and provide me with backstage passesSmile .

Welcome to the Redbacks hope to see your costume soon.
As requested by Gorman, find attached the photo of my Twi lek girls with Michonne (who played Aurra Sing). And in response to Jimcricket, I've been a hard core Star Wars Fan since 1991. I have many Star Wars costumes, but most of them are Rebel Alliance. I've only just started to increase my Sith Costume collection recently. I have full Stormtrooper armour aswell, but it still needs a little work to be at 501st standard. It'll get there. I have a massive Star Wars Collection displayed in my Star Wars Room in my house. It doesn't actually all fit in one room. I'm really looking forward to getting involved with 501st, and going on troops. I'm thinking one of the next costumes I'd like to work on will be Darth Talon, but we'll see. Let me know if the attachment didn't work. As I'm new to this, I'm still working it all out.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Well... I guess it did happen....

:D
thanks for telling us abit more, think you will find other members on this fourm that can match you collection. nice pic witch one are you? great to see you are joining the dark side of the force. we have more fun, plus we have cookies (also steak and beer). Smile
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
'it isn't easy being green...' Smile
Yep, I'm the green one, I'm Oola. We had to wear the lycra unitards instead of all over body paint, because we danced with boys dressed as Palace Guards, and they threw us around a bit, so the body paint would've rubbed off. I've been Oola with full body paint before. That was fun. I'm sure there would be many others with awesome collections. I'd love to see them some time.
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!