Hi
Hi everyone. My Aurra Sing costume is almost finished. I just need to add a couple more pieces to it. Can't wait to meet everyone at a troop some time.
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Hi Aurra, welcome to the Redbacks, nice to have another bounty hunter in the garrison.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Welcome, good to see you sign up on the forum.
Your Aurra Sing costume looks great,
Ken
Welcome Aurra!
Welcome aboard!!!!
DW2011CVICVII
Welcome Aurra...cant have enough bounty hunters..love to see your costume
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hi, Aurra!
hi Aurra and welcome. can you tell us more about yourself since i beleve most of us havnt met you yet. then again i could be wrong :P
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Greetings and salutations . Welcome to the best garrison in the Galaxy.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome to the RBG.

Jags
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Hey there Aurra,
Welcome to the RBG!! I've always liked Aurra Sing, so I'd love to see what progress you've made with your costume!!
Cheers,
Mox
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome mate, might I add & I'm sure your not, but when met the actor that played aurra she was an absolute bitch, still got my figurine signed tho lol, welcome to the best garrison in the world, REDBACKS
Thanks everyone for your kind welcomes. Hey Rents, I met the actress who played her too, and got stuff signed aswell. She was actually pretty nice when I met her, but that might have been because I was manager (and dressed as Oola) of a group of dancers she had a photo taken with at the time. She was surrounded by hot dancers dressed as Twi leks, what's not to love? Wink
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Photos or it didn't happen.. :P

Also. Welcome!
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII