Hello thar'
Welcome to the RBG Eve & good luck with your costume, see you around the way.

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Yay Evelyn! Welcome! Smile

I recently joined too, but I've been busy with exams & travelling so I haven't sorted out my costume yet- I still need to sit down and decide what I'm doing (I have a few ideas).

I love the idea of scifi burlesque! I'm still bummed that I missed you & Harley at Auscon. It looks so fun! I've been wanting to take classes for a while now, but I've been putting too much money & time into Latin dancing instead. I've decided this is my year for becoming a sparkly samba girl, & I'm also still hoping to work a bit of (very mild!) burlesque in there somewhere while I'm still young and single! haha. Did anyone see StarWars Burlesque? I would have loved to make it down to Sydney for that when it was on. It looked kinda bad but hilarious Smile

Hooray for badass StarWars girls!!!
"With great Spacefairyness comes great responsibility..."
Welcome to the boards Evelyn.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Hey Evie

Sheralyn Here Smile Good to see you joined.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks everyone! Wish I could be more active, but I'm more of a lurker atm, due to not really having that much knowledge on SW costume making yet, and computer screen induced migraines >.<

@SpaceFairy If you're keen on burlesque, get yourself the Burlesque Handbook by Jo Boobs, it's about $20 on ebay.
Teaches ALL the basics, and you don't have to fork out heaps for lessons! Altho a few lessons are good, I felt that the handbook covers pretty much everything to get you started!