Heading North for the Winter
(Saturday 14-Apr-2012, 07:38 AM)BIDS Wrote:  My waistline says No,No,No, but my stomach says Ohhh Yeah!

Awww Bidsie! Woudl it help if I say I make mine more waistline friendly then the packet cookies without skimping on flavour?

-Darth Talon out
Yeah that works for me. Unfortunately there's documented evidence (thanks to Cav) of me trying to squeeze 10lb's of sausages into a 5lb bag (or more accurately my body into Wolf's AP armour).Rolleyes
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
(Saturday 14-Apr-2012, 10:26 AM)ashbash Wrote:  cookies! gimmee cookies! om nom nom

By the way, saWEET talon! i think i'm hell keen to do darth talon one day but i was wondering... does the body paint cover up actual tattoos? I guess it might be a matter of layering but as i want to get a fairly large tattoo soon, it might not be worth it.

Yeah you can get paint that covers really well ... the stuff I use doesn't but I know of stuff that does!
http://www.liquidlatex.net/
I have used this stuff and its really good and covers perfectly .... don't open the link at work or in front of your parents!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New recruit heading to Mackay Nighthawk 14 15,004 Sunday 4-Jun-2017, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Slide Effect
  Vic trooper heading north trigger happy 12 19,650 Wednesday 29-Dec-2010, 08:20 PM
Last Post: SuperAzza101