Greetings Redbacks!
So...you finally made it here Wink, welcome.
If it's armour you want, there's plenty of troopers that will be able to point you in the right direction.
When you have the armour and need help building it, we'll help you build it...you'd be surprised what we'll do for a BBQ and a few beers Smile
(Thursday 13-Sep-2012, 06:36 PM)Ubernelly Wrote:  Any advise, suggestions, and recommendations would be great!

Run! Run while you still have money in your purse!

Nah, just kidding. :P (maybe)

Welcome to the Redbacks!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Hi there Smile welcome to the best Garrison going! Always glad to see more members, as for hints and tips, the Redbacks are great, and there's always someone around who is keen to help out, and being in Brissy, there's no shortage of armour parties to score some slave labor (I mean willing assistance lol) I'm one of the northern members, so it's a 700K drive to come visit us, but if you're ever up in Rockhampton, give us a yell, we're always looking for an excuse to suit up Smile
Welcome.

I sent you a PM with some 'girl' costume ideas.

You need to get in on the action too. You can't let your partner have all the fun. Smile
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Hi and welcome
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Wow you guys are so awesome! Thank you so much for your help and support. I have a new appreciation for the so called bad guys. Wink

We definitely need to do a meet up at SuperNova and I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys. Once we get the armour and items I do believe a beers and BBQ get together is in order plus we'll need the help, haha.

Sithprincess thanks for sending the recommendations. So exciting. Smile
Yay! Welcome Nelly!
We're a pretty friendly mob down here!

If you haven't already spotted it, there's an "Events" link at the top of the page which will link you to all of the events that we've got planned. There's a tonne of them going on, so if there's any nearby, then dont be a stranger! Drop by and meet the gang! (We'll be easy to spot in a crowd!)
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
I'd def second what Moxxxie said, try and get to a troop, wranglers are always welcome, and it will give you a much better idea of what to expect once you're armoured up, plus it's just great fun Smile
Hi Nelly & welcome, not much more to say except "You've taken your first step into a Larger World". Look forward to meeting you @ BrisNova.

Cheers
Craig
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Hi guys, I'm 'the partner' Smile Ubernelly has put me in the right direction and I'm very glad to be here. Really looking forward to getting some help with the full kit. It's been a dream of mine since I was a youngling.
Welcome to Redbacks guys, only bit of advice I would add to the rest is feel free to ask lots of questions - as it always better to ask too many than not enough. Hope to catch up with you at a troop soon.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome aboard...it'll be nice to have a movie accurate accent Hehehe Doppeldaumen1
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
(Friday 14-Sep-2012, 07:32 AM)Oevil1 Wrote:  Welcome aboard...it'll be nice to have a movie accurate accent Hehehe Doppeldaumen1

If we can convince JAG to do a jango or a clone, we'll be set Wink

Welcome to the redbacks guys!
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Hi and welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome to the best Garrison this side of the Known Galaxy! Jig