Greetings Redbacks!
Hey Nelly and "the Partner", welcome to RBG, a place I like to call home.

(Thursday 13-Sep-2012, 07:58 PM)Ubernelly Wrote:  Maybe a Jedi? Princess leia with matching hair buns? (yes I'm seriously considering these).

BACK, BACK! YOU IMPERIAL DOGS!!!!

So Nelly, you wanna be a Jedi or a Rebel Senator with odd taste in hairstyle? Never fear, for as mentioned the Rebels do walk among the ranks of the Redbacks. It's no secret that I am one of them. Need any help, let me know and I will do my best to accommodate you, at least in the matters of the Jedi. For Leia I may need to find someone who knows. :P
Currently Elections are underway in the Rebel Legion, so we "Scum" are probably a little more focused over there. Hence the propaganda material you see displayed in some of our avatar pics and signature banners.
(Saturday 15-Sep-2012, 02:14 AM)hopfot Wrote:  Currently Elections are underway in the Rebel Legion, so we "Scum" are probably a little more focused over there. Hence the propaganda material you see displayed in some of our avatar pics and signature banners.

Yes thats my fault. but welcome to the redbacks. you couldn't of found a better bunch of people Doppeldaumen1
I SURVIVED THE HOTDOG CHALLENGE: TIME TO BEAT 13 MINUTES 19 SECONDS[Image: tumblr_l2ck3iffPx1qc073co1_400.gif]
Nelly and Reuben, you guys made it!

Redbacks, Thanks troopers for taking care of them!