all aboard the hogwarts express
He Sniper, have you found a staff for Moody yet? I was looking around for stuff hagrid and came across this http://www.noblecollection.co.uk/index.c...2&catid=21 it looks pretty good
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
You'll have to work some magic to get Noble stuff to Australia. The (.co.uk) one only ships to the UK and the (.com) site only ships to US and Canada. I've looked at getting a few things off of there already and know it's a pain.
~Pants.
Does the .com store have the same items? I have used PayPals HopShopGo before to ship a few things to Aus and it was really good. Shipping wasnt too much extra and it was fast.
Yay! I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan. Can't wait to get my Hogwarts on with everyone Jig

(Saturday 16-Nov-2013, 09:49 AM)stormraven Wrote:  And you have the attitude for her as well Aaaah But I thought Ravenclaw was your second favorite house after the Harry Potter one. Cheeky

Did you just call me loopy? Cheeky And, yeah, I'm a Gryffindor at heart, but Luna is the cosplay I would most like to do.

(Saturday 16-Nov-2013, 04:20 PM)Rebelrach Wrote:  Satay you should show the gang your Hogwarts chest of goodies you made for your friend. Wait for the squeeeling. In all honesty, post a pic!!!

Haha, okie dokie. As I said, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and so is my best friend. So for her 30th, I made her a Harry Potter keepsake trunk.

[Image: 23IMG_5928.jpg]

[Image: 31IMG_5940.jpg]

Inside, I put the Diadem of Ravenclaw, a ticket to the Knight Bus, a Hogwarts diploma, a Slytherin prefect letter from Snape with badge, the Philosopher's Stone, Gringotts coins (a Galleon, Sickle, and Knut), bottles of potions and powders (Floo Powder, Amortentia, Doxy Eggs, and Veritaserum), an interdepartmental memo, and a birthday card in the style of the Marauder's Map.

[Image: 68IMG_6159.jpg]

[Image: 71IMG_6155.jpg]

It was a lot of fun to put together, but by the end, I wanted to keep it for myself Hehehe
Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
OH MY GAWD!!! That is fracken awesome.
agreed... if I had made this your friend would be getting a gift voucher Smile

or i'd make a second one and keep the better made of the two Wink
DW2013 to DW2018
Yeah everything I've looked is on both. I've been trying to figure out how to get it here though ):
(Sunday 17-Nov-2013, 11:56 AM)Deimos Wrote:  Does the .com store have the same items? I have used PayPals HopShopGo before to ship a few things to Aus and it was really good. Shipping wasnt too much extra and it was fast.
~Pants.
Tahia (Doogie) and I will look into doing Mr and Mrs Weasley Smile
I actually have a Slytherin school uniform as well, but I kinda like Dolores Umbridge. She's slightly more terrifying than Hannibal Lector...
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Moxxxie, do you have the hat?
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

I've actually been looking at doing both Tom Riddle from CoS and Voldemort. And Beep is looking at doing Bellatrix also (:
~Pants.
Thanks guys! Smile

(Monday 18-Nov-2013, 09:06 AM)Duras Wrote:  agreed... if I had made this your friend would be getting a gift voucher Smile

or i'd make a second one and keep the better made of the two Wink

Haha, well I do have extra wooden trunks (had to buy them in lots of six to get just one), so I can always make myself one. I'm actually working on a miniature one for another friend's birthday right now.

Moxxxie, I just saw your performance in the cosplay comp. You nailed it! Hi5
Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Thanks Satay, I felt like a bit of a goose. I still have to giggle when you hear the crowd's collective indrawn breath though. :D

It was a fun costume to do, actually. I just love being evil characters!

.... and if you ever go into business making Hogwarts trunks, let me know. I'll order one off you! :D

Buzzard - which hat?
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
(Tuesday 19-Nov-2013, 09:47 AM)Moxxxie Wrote:  .... and if you ever go into business making Hogwarts trunks, let me know. I'll order one off you! :D

My wife has asked me if she'd make one for her as well Smile !!
(Tuesday 19-Nov-2013, 09:59 AM)Bullant Wrote:  
(Tuesday 19-Nov-2013, 09:47 AM)Moxxxie Wrote:  .... and if you ever go into business making Hogwarts trunks, let me know. I'll order one off you! :D

My wife has asked me if she'd make one for her as well Smile !!

what they said Wink
I SURVIVED THE HOTDOG CHALLENGE: TIME TO BEAT 13 MINUTES 19 SECONDS[Image: tumblr_l2ck3iffPx1qc073co1_400.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All aboard the Armenian money train Jaster 6 1,883 Sunday 15-Dec-2013, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Jaster