Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :)
....what Beanie said Doppeldaumen1  

Vicky if your seriously considering Phasma please pm me and I can get you started on research research research... LOL. You should have grabbed me at DW for a quick chat as I would have been very happy to show you the kit and explain things face to face. Its so much easier looking at her rather than visualizing it.... but happy to chat anytime.

I'm in the process of doing up a whole build thread once DW, MagnetiCon and my final uni exams are finish.  I'm trying to do it as a step by step with heaps of images, tips and pointers to help others out, but each build is different however tips and tricks and learning from our mistakes (and yes they are there!) always helps. My time over the past 6 months has been extremely limited but its pretty much in draft form.

There are only 12 approved Phasmas in the Legion (and yes only 1 in Aus and our Garrison) and sorry The Knight of Ren but there is quite a HECK OF A LOT more than "not much to Phasma" to get approved standard - trust me!!

Happy to help you out as much as I can and there are other Phasmas that are very helpful also.
cheers
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save

Messages In This Thread
Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe - by Duras - Tuesday 2-May-2017, 08:03 PM
Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe - by RedaV - Wednesday 3-May-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - by Sly - Wednesday 3-May-2017, 09:15 AM
RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - by Gix - Wednesday 31-May-2017, 10:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New (Phasma) recruit from the Gold Coast Darth Cooper 20 22,631 Tuesday 20-Feb-2018, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Lord Chad