Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :)
(Monday 29-May-2017, 05:19 PM)The Knight of Ren Wrote:  Greetings my dear friend, I may have found what you are looking for. Check out Futurescape3D Captain Phasma Outfit via Etsy for a movie accurate Phasma. It is a bit pricey but it might be the one, also Anovos has the helmet. There ain't much in Phasma but just do some solid research and you will find the one. Hope this helps?

UMMMM no!

Bikuchan,

there are a bunch of makers out there and not on that etsy site!
maybe contact our first and only approved Phasma or myself (current and only First Order Stormtrooper) and we can certainly point you in the correct direction, no disrespect to you Knight of Ren but you are just new and the links and tips you are giving to other new cadets might not be helpful and could lead them down a very cheap or expensive and often unapprovable path which is the last thing anyone wants to do trying to get approved.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>

Messages In This Thread
Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe - by Duras - Tuesday 2-May-2017, 08:03 PM
Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe - by RedaV - Wednesday 3-May-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - by Sly - Wednesday 3-May-2017, 09:15 AM
RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - by Beanie - Tuesday 30-May-2017, 01:40 PM
RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - by Gix - Wednesday 31-May-2017, 10:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New (Phasma) recruit from the Gold Coast Darth Cooper 20 22,829 Tuesday 20-Feb-2018, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Lord Chad