Hello. I'm new and looking for help
Hey Wake , welcome to the boards , you're welcome to drop in with Geoff and have a look at what we do and a chat anytime , Slys advice is invaluable and we will have you in armor before you know it .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
(Friday 10-Jul-2015, 07:42 PM)cyclops Wrote:  Hey Wake , welcome to the boards , you're welcome to drop in with Geoff and have a look at what we do and a chat anytime , Slys advice is invaluable and we will have you in armor before you know it .

Awesome, thanks Cyclops. I'm back from holidays next week so I'll definitely pop in with Geoff when he comes. I'm looking forward to meeting you and MammaSith. Sly has been incredibly helpful. I'm pretty sure I've found the right armour for me, it's just a matter of getting the money together! Bring on tax time haha I look forward to the build. Exciting times ahead
Is there anyone at the moment that is currently building AR armour?

Or possible has a link to their AR build thread?
(Monday 13-Jul-2015, 03:47 PM)Wake Wrote:  Is there anyone at the moment that is currently building AR armour?

Did you mean AP?, as I'm not sure about AR.

Here is a link to my build thread
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=8940
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
(Monday 13-Jul-2015, 04:34 PM)Sly Wrote:  
(Monday 13-Jul-2015, 03:47 PM)Wake Wrote:  Is there anyone at the moment that is currently building AR armour?

Did you mean AP?, as I'm not sure about AR.

Here is a link to my build thread
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=8940

Hey Sly, yes I did mean AP, I don't know why I put AR down haha.

Thank you for the link to your build thread. I'll certainly study it. I appreciate it mate