Cheap & Dodgy, I'll show you Cheap & Dodgy!
You jogged my memory on a few, particularly when I blanked on Christopher Lee's name! Huh

At my regular trivia night, I'm the scribe, so its automatic that I write the answer down instantly (sometimes before the question is finished I'll admit), and if anyone disagrees we debate it, and edit answers where neccessary (its also sometimes just me, so I can forget that I have teammates Lol )

This is going to get a bit meta-cognitive for a joke build thread, but while the way my brain makes random connections and synthesises seemingly disparate information sources into a useable gestalt is great for trivia nights, and for passing exams without really studying... its irritaring/frustrating in social settings (as anyone I've ever trooped with will attest!) - for myself included!
If I start spooling up to my full "stream of consciousness" mode and you aren't interested in the conversation - please politely shut me down, I don't take it personally, sometimes I just need the outside perspective.
Don't worry mate, we automatically switch off when we hear the sentence includes the word "technically". Wink
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Right as I was posting the last post I made, I was thinking to myself that I'd finally made a build thread that didn't run more than one pa............ge, Aaaawwwww! Computer
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
Great effort looks great
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scotty33's really dodgy, cheap Captain Rex helmet conversion attempt Scotty33 4 1,327 Friday 30-Oct-2015, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Scotty33