Where are the cookies?
Hi Martin and welcome to the Redback forums.

If you are unsure of a costume have a look at the list in the Costume Reference Library (CRL):
http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRLbyname
Choose one and do your research. Sign up on the detachment that looks after that costume they have a wealth of knowledge, reference material and build threads.

Some costumes may sound easy and cheap but at the end of the day it is all in the details to make sure that you meet the minimum requirements for membership in the 501st.

While you are reading have a read through this thread to give you an idea on the approval process:
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6720

Good luck on your journey and remember ask lots of questions, research, research and research and stay away from ebay.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Thanks for the heads up Phantom. I have decided on a costume and have just signed up to the relevant forums to get help.
What is a pirates favourite letter?

You would think it was 'R' but it is the 'C' which they love.
No cookies, only Zuul
Are you the key master?

what costume?
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Decided of an Imperial Officer Black costume.

Interesting question my partner posed. Is a Jawa classed as a 501st costume as well as a Rebel legion? Would hate to think of myself as rebel scum if I had gone with a Jawa haha.

Can be both
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
It's a dual membership costume

(Tuesday 21-Jun-2016, 07:44 PM)ponchomon Wrote:  Interesting question my partner posed. Is a Jawa classed as a 501st costume as well as a Rebel legion? Would hate to think of myself as rebel scum if I had gone with a Jawa haha.
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Same as a tusken raider. You can join both with those DZ outfits.
"Hey X-Mez!"

"Damn it, it's pronounced Xmez with a Z. Like the X in xylophone, or xerxes, or xenomorph." 

"Sure thing X-Mez. Whatever you say."

Banghead
Fair enough.

that's why I did a jawa first to get in the swing of things n get to meet new ppl and troop etc I am currently just tweeking my tx shadow trooper.....yes black is slimming rofl........shiny black all the way Smile
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
I am unsure if this is a site issue or something that I have failed to do on my part but when I try to access the upcoming events forum, I see the events but when I look at them to get more info it says that I can not get access. Has it something to do with me not having a costume yet? I was looking into some of those events in case of wrangling needs.

It's just because you're not a verified cadet is all. That can take some time. The easiest way to get verified is to meet in person with other members and interact with them. Then one of them can verify you.
"Hey X-Mez!"

"Damn it, it's pronounced Xmez with a Z. Like the X in xylophone, or xerxes, or xenomorph." 

"Sure thing X-Mez. Whatever you say."

Banghead
Is there any events that I can access to get that verification? I have met a few people at Dreamworld this year as I went with my partner (JediMel).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey there, heard you had cookies.... Star Scribe 4 3,858 Friday 31-May-2019, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Star Scribe
  Where's my cookies?? MissMiz 30 47,766 Monday 23-Jan-2012, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Buzzard