Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :)
Glad you finally made it here!
(Wednesday 3-May-2017, 07:09 PM)I know, right :) Kev Vader Wrote:  Glad you finally made it here!
Welcome Bikuchan Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
(Sunday 7-May-2017, 06:23 PM)Firestorm Wrote:  Welcome Bikuchan Smile

Thanks Smile
Greetings my dear friend, I may have found what you are looking for. Check out Futurescape3D Captain Phasma Outfit via Etsy for a movie accurate Phasma. It is a bit pricey but it might be the one, also Anovos has the helmet. There ain't much in Phasma but just do some solid research and you will find the one. Hope this helps?
I'll show you the Dark Side
(Monday 29-May-2017, 05:19 PM)The Knight of Ren Wrote:  Greetings my dear friend, I may have found what you are looking for. Check out Futurescape3D Captain Phasma Outfit via Etsy for a movie accurate Phasma. It is a bit pricey but it might be the one, also Anovos has the helmet. There ain't much in Phasma but just do some solid research and you will find the one. Hope this helps?

UMMMM no!

Bikuchan,

there are a bunch of makers out there and not on that etsy site!
maybe contact our first and only approved Phasma or myself (current and only First Order Stormtrooper) and we can certainly point you in the correct direction, no disrespect to you Knight of Ren but you are just new and the links and tips you are giving to other new cadets might not be helpful and could lead them down a very cheap or expensive and often unapprovable path which is the last thing anyone wants to do trying to get approved.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
My apologies, I know this person personally and she is trying to find the right suit as she really loves Captain Phasma and the link was just a site I could find that was a really good Phasma that was 3D printed and it was one to look at for ideas. (It is really hard to find Captain Phasma outfits that is NOT a Halloween costume) Just trying to help out with some ideas as I told her to do EXTENSIVE RESEARCH and I'm not trying to steer her in the wrong path to purchasing what might not be approvable and hopefully whatever outfit Bikuchan comes across she can check with other members and ask about it. I've done a lot of extensive research myself for my costume and asked for some opinions on some of the items I am looking at and some of the outfits are very expensive. Bikuchan should speak to you and the first approved Phasma for the right information and hopefully she finds the right stuff. I only pointed her to that site as she is a mutual friend
I'll show you the Dark Side
....what Beanie said Doppeldaumen1  

Vicky if your seriously considering Phasma please pm me and I can get you started on research research research... LOL. You should have grabbed me at DW for a quick chat as I would have been very happy to show you the kit and explain things face to face. Its so much easier looking at her rather than visualizing it.... but happy to chat anytime.

I'm in the process of doing up a whole build thread once DW, MagnetiCon and my final uni exams are finish.  I'm trying to do it as a step by step with heaps of images, tips and pointers to help others out, but each build is different however tips and tricks and learning from our mistakes (and yes they are there!) always helps. My time over the past 6 months has been extremely limited but its pretty much in draft form.

There are only 12 approved Phasmas in the Legion (and yes only 1 in Aus and our Garrison) and sorry The Knight of Ren but there is quite a HECK OF A LOT more than "not much to Phasma" to get approved standard - trust me!!

Happy to help you out as much as I can and there are other Phasmas that are very helpful also.
cheers
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New (Phasma) recruit from the Gold Coast Darth Cooper 20 22,337 Tuesday 20-Feb-2018, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Lord Chad