Hello from SW of Brisbane
(Wednesday 9-May-2012, 09:53 PM)ScOrP Wrote:  Meeting arranged... should be able to verify at the same time.

See you as arranged Andrew.

Excellent, can't wait Smile
Welcome to the best Garrison in the Milky Way... "The Redbacks"

I am only new myself, and as I Live on the Gold Coast, I went and Wrangled at DreamWorld last weekend for the troops... I really enjoyed the two days, and I am now in the same boat as You, looking to put together some cool TK Stormtrooper Armour...

We just need to wait for the next Armour Party...

The people in the group are very friendly and also all extremely eager to help!!!

I look forward to seeing your build progress.

You have made a great decision...!!!

Doppeldaumen1

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
(Thursday 10-May-2012, 09:54 AM)Azrael Wrote:  Welcome to the best Garrison in the Milky Way... "The Redbacks"

I am only new myself, and as I Live on the Gold Coast, I went and Wrangled at DreamWorld last weekend for the troops... I really enjoyed the two days, and I am now in the same boat as You, looking to put together some cool TK Stormtrooper Armour...

The people in the group are very friendly and also all extremely eager to help!!!

Doppeldaumen1

Sure you don't want to look at TD?

Wink

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
(Thursday 10-May-2012, 10:07 AM)Jaggered Wrote:  
(Thursday 10-May-2012, 09:54 AM)Azrael Wrote:  Welcome to the best Garrison in the Milky Way... "The Redbacks"

Doppeldaumen1

Sure you don't want to look at TD?

Wink

jAG

Well, no... I am not really sure, But I figured that I would start out with a TK... and after about a Year of the TK travelling around in the boot of my car, I would just naturally end up with a TD, by default...???
Cheeky

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Big thanks to Buzzard for coming out to show me his TK armour tonight. My kids really enjoyed trying on your bucket (and just quietly so did I Wink)
Not a problem, always happy to help hook someone into the garrison! Wink
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

(Friday 11-May-2012, 07:54 PM)Buzzard Wrote:  Not a problem, always happy to help hook someone into the garrison! Wink

Woohoo!, verified cadet, thanks mate Smile
And another big thanks to ScOrP for taking an hour out of his Saturday morning to take me through his two costumes and answering my stupid questions.
[quote='TheWolf' pid='66371' dateline='1336511960']
I'm about 5'11, and a touvh under 100 kgs.
I have AM armour as I am a little bulgy in the middle, but you sound close enough to well proportioned, that MM, AP, or any of the more screen accurate armours would fit you well.

Lol sounds like we could wear the same Kits. 5'11 and 98kg's also mate Smile

I joined the forums yesterday Andrew and the response I have had already has been awesome. I am very new to Forums ( have posted less than 20 times on a total of 2 forums) and am blown away by these wonderful people. Feel funny saying welcome at this stage as I am at the same stage as you so I will instead say good decision mate and hope to troop with you soon one day. Until that day may your endeavours fulfil your passions and your power bring crushing defeats to your enemies.
Glad to hear you're getting a warm reception, Bard - we're a daft mob, really. We dress up as toys, and make fun of ourselves for a hobby... As the old saying goes: You dont have to be crazy to be a member, but it sure helps!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
(Saturday 12-May-2012, 06:05 PM)Moxxxie Wrote:  You dont have to be crazy to be a member, but it sure helps!

I think I'm a little overqualified then.
(Saturday 12-May-2012, 06:05 PM)Moxxxie Wrote:  Glad to hear you're getting a warm reception, Bard - we're a daft mob, really. We dress up as toys, and make fun of ourselves for a hobby... As the old saying goes: You dont have to be crazy to be a member, but it sure helps!

I'm sure I shall fit right in then.... No I wont .... Grrr Shutup we agreed not to to this in public..... Oh sorry Folks we will behave Smile
(Saturday 12-May-2012, 03:26 PM)AndrewW Wrote:  And another big thanks to ScOrP for taking an hour out of his Saturday morning to take me through his two costumes and answering my stupid questions.

No worries Andrew... you are on your way now Trooper.... the more TK's in the ranks the better... that means concentration of firepower against rebel scum !!!
[Image: 02aScorp-FRONT.jpg][Image: expert_infantry_badge1.png]
Prior to entering the Cell Bay-"Alright...Once the door opens..don't get shot or trip over...OK !!"