Under 18 Padawans
Yes, I am all for allocating a mentor to a 17yr so they could troop with us. Zack if this becomes a problem (which it won't anyway) I will babysit you at the next troop and keep an eye on you !

I am always here for new recruits Smile

(just joking about baby sitting remark buddy )
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

I know when we troop up here my son (Jawa Ty) atternds most events with us to give us an extra character and as a kid he fits right in as jawa and more times than not get more attention than us full members. But in saying that where we have done troops that are at licenced venues he does not attend. he dont wraggle or anything like that he just plays his jawa and i always ask whne planning troops that we do have my son as jawa and give the person requesting the troop the option if they would like him to attend. With our limited number up here it is often the case of ty coming with me to make us look more exciting and show a range of costumes
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Well you've done well so far... and hey defense love a blank canvas to train so maybe more time Trooping wrangling.. lol tic

(Tuesday 21-May-2013, 05:57 PM)wrigzach Wrote:  Thanks Sean, Well provided I am able to make someone my guardian in this regard then I should be right. Because getting parents down 1000/1200km to a event isn't an option :P Not a big deal if I cant attend any more until November cause in retrospect I should probably be concentrating on study and this career in defense that I might have in July/ August if all goes well in which case all this will be going on hold anyway. But we will see what happens, though if anyone decides to do a road trip to Mackay again between July 1-7 then I could drag my parents there while I'm there Wink hahaha
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Yes there is a Galactic Academy rep in Australia
I am based in Melbourne and have been working with scope and his wife
with GA in Queensland but haven't appointed anyone as my rep
Im very happy if they wish to do it up there as i beleave they have been doing most of it anyway
Yes all under 18 are GA and must have someone looking after them at all times
Any questions you can contact me hear (i dont check this a lot )
or there is a face book page for Galactic Academy Alderaan where questions can be asked
and pictures can be posted from events
Mark Dickson
Thank you Mark Smile
I am a bit of a Mother Duck (giggles), So any events Scope can't make I can watch over and guide the older GA who do not have family present.
[quote pid='100211' dateline='1369012511']
I'm 14 and was wondering if I could still be a part of it, I'm really keen 
[/quote]
(Wednesday 29-Nov-2017, 07:27 PM)Storm Wrote:  [quote pid='100211' dateline='1369012511']
I'm 14 and was wondering if I could still be a part of it, I'm really keen 
[/quote]Hi Storm,

Are you on Facebook?
Please connect with us at Geonosis School Queensland and we will help get you started.

If not please feel.free to pm me an email address so I can send you and your parents everything you need to know.

Cheers
S.E.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Hi Storm,

Just to add on what Slide has said, here is their Facebook link.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/662073783898150/

Good luck.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

(Thursday 30-Nov-2017, 01:03 PM)major payne Wrote:  Hi Storm,

Just to add on what Slide has said, here is their Facebook link.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/662073783898150/

Good luck.
Thanks....couldnt grab it at the time lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]